Thanks for visiting my site.
My truck is a 2001 Chevy S-10 ZR2 with about 35,000 miles. 5-speed, 4x4, 4.3L Vortec V-6
I bought this truck in July of 2004 as a standard ZR2, and intended on keeping it that way, but as you can see it didn't work out that way. I first with just some new Rancho shocks all the way around and cranked the torsion bars up a little to level the front with the back.
About 6 months later, i decided that the stock 31" tires weren't big enough, so, I bought a Performance Accessories 2" body lift and bought some new 32x11.50x15 BF Goodrich All Terrains. It looked good, but I wanted more.
The next step was a 6" Superlift suspension lift, with 35x12.50x15 SuperSwamper TRXUS on 15x10 Eagle Alloy 102 Rims. And this is the finished product for now.
- 2" Performance Accessories Body Lift
- 6" Superlift suspension lift
- 35" SuperSwamper TRXUS
for a total of about 10.5 inches of lift, from stock.
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- Westin Nurf Bars
- Flowmaster 40 Series exhaust (cat back, single in dual out)
- truck toolbox
- Camo seat covers
- Hurst Shifter handle
Soon to come Mod's:
- Linex on fender flares and possibly the bottom quarter of my truck because the tires stick out so far from the truck that it's gonna throw all kinds of shit all over the side, chips don't look good.
- JBA Headers with a 40 Series flowmaster on each, make it a true dual
- Superlift skidplate in front, or possibly make my own.
- Tint windows
- Lots and Lots of Mud
This page is pretty new so I only have a few pictures. Be sure to check back I'll have alot more, including ones from the installation of the 6" IFS Superlift. It was a bitch.
Add a Comment
Awsome truck! I so want it!!
November 03, 2005
Nice truck! I like what you have done to it.
December 30, 2005
hey nice truck i have a 2002 that i want to start workin on. i was wondering what kind of suspension you have?
andrew kidwell |
December 21, 2006