1. An object that is undergoing uniform acceleration from rest moves 7.4 m/s in 2.5 s.
What is the acceleration of the object?
2. An airplane accelerates down a run-way at 3.20 m/s2 for
32.8 s until is finally lifts off the ground. Determine the distance traveled
3. A car starts from rest and accelerates uniformly over a
time of 5.21 seconds for a distance of 110 m. Determine the acceleration of
4. A bike accelerates uniformly from rest to a speed of 7.10 m/s over a distance of 35.4 m. Determine the acceleration of the bike.
5. A bullet leaves a rifle with a muzzle velocity of 521 m/s. While accelerating through the barrel of the rifle, the bullet moves a distance of 0.840 m. Determine the acceleration of the bullet (assume a uniform acceleration).