match the pic with the icon
- 1)A spider-like creature prepares to lurch from the darkness.
- 2)Samus can reconfigure the arm cannon to suit the situation.
- 3)arriving to derelict space station
- 4)metroid prime picture
- 5)Samus Aran explores a derelict space station.
- 6)The Gravity Suit Samus wears contains a sophisticated targeting computer that allows it to lock-on to enemies for unerring accuracy
- 7)a little explotion
- 8)samus jumping in morphing ball form
- 9)On the derelict station, holographic projections such as this one function as switches when they are touched.
- 10)On the derelict station, holographic projections such as this one function as switches when they are touched.
- 11)The doors in the derelict space station respond to the beams from Samus's weapons.
- 13)to auto-aiming, Samus can strafe targets, which can be useful when hordes of enemies attack.
- 14)Like all of Samus's games, Metroid Prime is about more than just shooting. Exploration also plays a role.
- 15)The beings known as
- 16)Samus's trusty arm cannon makes short work of this Space Pirate.
- 17)This shot from a short cinema scene displays some of the detail of the back of Samus's suit.
- 18)Where there are Parasite Queens, there are sure to be Parasite minions
- 19)Although some areas are eerily empty, others contain multiple threats.
- 20)By assuming Morph Ball form, Samus can enter narrow passages and drop bombs. Sometimes, rolling can also be faster than running.
- 22)looking inside the visor
Metroid Prime is a first-person adventure game. Players control a capable bounty hunter named Samus Aran who must blast through horribly mutated creatures populating a planet called Tallon IV.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE? LOG ON TO "metroid PRIME", but if you want to see some screen shots click, here are some explanation of the pic sorted by number matching with the icon:
1) spider creature
7)a little explotion