In our powdercoating, we use only fresh, high quality powders that are not recycled. Therefore, you get the best finish for your money.
You can choose from many colors; from mild to wild. To see the wild check out the drive shaft on our pictures page. We even do custom colors. We also offer a primer powder for those parts that need an extra added protection from the elements. The powders are all UV and chemical resistant, in other words fuels, brake fluid, carb cleaner and other automotive products will not harm the finish.
We use high temperature silicon plugs to protect the threads this way there is no need to run a tap through before you reinstall the parts.
We have hundreds of colors to choose from. Some examples are:
- Basic Colors such as Blue, Green, Black, etc.
- Textured Colors such as Gold Vein, Ivory stucco, Silver Vein, etc.
- Speciality Colors such as Cast Iron, Ralley Wheel Silver, Gold, etc.
- Hi-tech Colors such as Anodized Blue, Anodized Red, Translucent Violet, etc.
- Iridescent Colors such as Iridescent Indigo, Iridescent Amethyst, etc.
- High Temperature Colors good to 1200° F such as satin Black, Stainless Steel, etc. These colors are good for headers.
- Mirror Colors such as Mirror Red, Mirror Blue, etc.
- Prism Effects that change colors as your viewing postion changes.
- Primer Powder for extra corrosion resistance.
For a complete listing of all colors available please feel free to email us.