- XPW is a REAL WRESTLER FED ONLY. Meaning only wrestlers that exist! You can be an Indy Wrestler, just you must prove their existance. No Created Wrestlers allowed as of this time.
- You cannot be any more than 2 Active Wrestlers at one time, not including Managers. This means, 2 Singles Competitors, or 1 Tag Team. You can't be two main eventers either.
- If it is found out that you are controlling more than 2 wrestlers, you along with your wrestlers you control are at risk of being fired.
- There is an Available Wrestler List link on the Main page that you should take a look at. On there will be a total list of the Wrestlers you can choose from. If the wrestler is not on the list, then most likely you cannot choose them. If you want somebody that is not on the list, contact me about them.
- Racism will NOT be tollerated.
- If you have a complaint, email Prez Eric Bischoff about it, and try to work it out. Do not fill the boards with your complaints, it just makes the fed look bad.
- If you have an idea to submit, please do so. Things such as Storylines/Angles are always welcome as they do not just fall out of trees, but if you are involved in a storyline at the time and want to start something totally new, and do something totally away from what is going on now, most likely that won't be happening at that time. It may be used as a later angle.
- Which takes us to..If you have an idea email it to me, also, if you want to Attack someone, be Interviewed or request a match for a show there are forms for those things. However do not just send in attack forms just cause you want to attack someone, try to keep the attacks within the storyline/angle going on at the time. Also, if you want Time Off, there is a form for that too.
- Which leads to..XPW is based mostly around keeping things secret, making a big impact, basically Storylines and Angles are a big deal here. So if you want to join up with someone, or would like some sort of thing to happen, get with me on it. I can get you the member's emails you want for starting a stable or feud, or anything else you need. I ask that you don't discuss your storylines on the boards. Thankyou!
- However...Matches and the winners of them are decided by RPs only. Best RPer always wins. If you lost due to interference, don't complain you would had lost anyways. Plus complaining gets you nowhere. Once matches are written and posted, they are final, changes will not be made.
- Please do not go around asking or demanding title shots, when your time comes for one you will get it.
- XPW has its own Staff, like Commentators and Interviewers. For example, we have no JR and King, so don't use them in your roleplays! Check the Staff page for Staff Listings.
- You must roleplay at least 2 Times a week if you have a match. Failure to do so may result in your demotion to a Dark Match the next week. If you are not on the card for the week, I still ask you do 1 roleplay.
- Do not attack other wrestlers in your roleplays, NO ACCEPTIONS. Also, do not use other wrestlers in your roleplays without their consent, in which then you are to put in OOC that you were given permission.
- I don't mind you pushing or shoving around interviewers, however don't go powerbombing them on a table ok? If you injure my Staff, I have to hire new Staff. and I don't want to! So don't kill off the staff I do have ..OK?! lol
- Roleplays must be 30 Lines To Count.
- There Is a limit of 2 RPs per day per person. This improves Quality of Roleplays, and it prevents people from posting a bunch on the last day/at the last minute.
- The Quality of your roleplays is a big factor in your final score. More than Quantity. Be creative, that is a key thing. Be descriptive, telling what is going on around you, what your character is wearing, and doing. Use Original ideas.
- Spelling and Punctuation count as well, just try not to make too many mistakes. I find that it helps to proofread my roleplay out loud before posting it, and I usually do find all my mistakes.
- HTML is nice for RPs, makes them look neat. Just don't go overboard, or the page will take forever to load on my Crap WebTV.
- Do not use another member without their permission. Same goes for Staff members. If you get the other person's permission, put in an OOC on your roleplay that you had permission to use them.
- Mask your cuss words, example: F*ck or B**ch or simply (Bleep).
- Stay IN CHARACTER. As an example, you wouldn't hear The Hurricane say P*SS OFF! Or, B**CH! Get it?
- We have 1 Weekly Televised Show "Shocker". Roleplaying goes from Sunday Night at 11:59pm XPW Time until Friday night at 11:59pm XPW Time. Matches will be written Sunday and results will be posted sometime Sunday!
- XPW has the following Championships: World, United States, T.V., and Tag Team.
- The World Title is the top Championship in XPW. To be the Champ, you must be ranked the best, you are the top dog if you hold this title. Only the hardest workers and best RPers can hang on to this.
- The United States Title is the 2nd Ranked Belt in XPW. Top Heavyweights, as well as lighterweights not quite at World Championship level yet compete for this belt.
- The Television Title is for the up and comers, as well as newbies in XPW. About anyone can compete for this belt.
- The Tag Team titles are for about anyone. Two people team up and compete for these belts.
- Other titles could be brought in (ie: Womens, etc.) if we get more people for the division.
Last But Not Least...
- JUST HAVE FUN PEOPLE!