* I got a surplus rear
stabilizer bar which has NO CLAMPS, LINKAGES, BUSHING.. so i decided to
scout and build it myself.
NOTES: Things needed
- Surplus Rear Stabilizer Bar - standard
on GL 1.6 models, so we XL/XE Bodies dont have em. :(
- Stabilizer Linkage - part no.
48830-20010 this will cost you P350 each. you need two of course.
- Stabilizer Bushing - part no.
48818-12050 about 45 pesos replacement. again you need two.
- Stabilizer Clamp/Bracket - this
is the hardest part to find..you cannot buy this on most auto
supplies, so i suggest finding a pair on surplus shops.. i got mine
from a surplus shop, and mind you not from COROLLA!.. mine came from a
MAZDA 323 90 model.
* The bolts/nuts came from the
linkage.. although you can buy them separately from you suking auto