Murphy's Laws of Combat
The following is Murphy's Law of Paintball, this has been adapted from Murphy's Law of combat so certain parts will seem kind of odd.
- You are not a superman.
- If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
- Don't look conspicious-it draws fire.
- When in doubt, empty your hopper.
- Never share a bunker with someone braver than you are.
- Never forget that your marker is made by the lowest bidder.
- If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
- No plan survives the first contact intact.
- All 5 second grenade fuses burn down is 3 seconds.
- Try to look unimportant because the bad guys may be low on paint.
- If you are forward of your position, the back players paint will fall short.
- The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
- The important things are always simple.
- The simple things are always hard.
- The easy way is always guarded.
- If you are short of everything except for enemy, you are in combat.
- When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
- Incoming fire has right of way.
- Friendly fire isn't.
- If the enemy is in range-SO ARE YOU!
- No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
- Things that must be together to work, usually can't be shipped together.
- Radio's will fail as soon as you need support desperately.
- Anything you do can get you shot-including doing nothing.
- Tracers work both ways.
- The only thing more accurate then incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
- Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
- If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
- When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
- Professional players are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.
- Murphy was a grunt.
Once again Clayton's obsession with paintball shows...
It's not white, it's just albino camoflage. And this was after Donald cleaned the paint off himself.