|Designed by: Admiral Savage (based on CT: supp8 Traders and Gunboats)|
|1,000-ton Hull (Cylinder) -
AC: 11 (10 vs. Meson Guns) AR: 1 (TL-14) SI: 250 Initiative: 1
Starship Size: Large Cost: 480.931 MCr (601.164 MCr without discount)
Model/9 Fib (PP: 65/14) Computer Avionics: Less than 4,000-ton
Sensors: System Wide -M8 Communications: System Wide (Maser) -M8
Cargo: 6.825-tons, Extra Fuel=600t
Extra Ship's Stores: 50 person/weeks of Luxury Stores, 100 person/weeks of Standard Stores,
Annual Maintenance = 48.093 KCr (24.047 KCr if routinely maintained)
Routine Maintenance = 12.023 KCr/Month (120.233 KCr per year)
|Jump-1 (enough fuel for 1x
Acceleration: 1-G Agility: 1
Power Plant: TL-15 Fusion (60 EP output, enough fuel for 4 weeks), 4wks=30t
Fuel Scoops, Fuel Purification Plant (TL-14, 6hrs per 800 tons of fuel)
Atmospheric Speeds: NOE = 875kph Cruising = 2,625kph Maximum = 3,500kph
|Nuclear Dampers USP:1
2x Triple Pulse Laser Turret TL-15, +4 To Hit, 4d10 (19/x2), Range: 45,000km
1x Double Sandcaster Turret TL-15, +3 AC, Ammo: 100 sand canisters
|1x 20-ton small craft (Internal
Launch facilities for 1 Craft per turn
|Accomodations & Fittings:|
|7x Double Occupancy Stateroom
2x Low Berth (2 People)
3x Emergency Low Berth (12 People)
2x Standalone Fresher
1x Sickbay (2 Patients)
Milton Fuel/Cargo Tender is a common sight in the Imperium. An
alternate configuration to the Purcell Tender. The
vessel replaces the popup fusion turret with a sandcaster and a bit
more defensive agility. A 20t launch is
also assigned to the Tender. It transports 600tons of fuel. Often this was in internal 10t fuel bladders
allowing the vessel to double as a cargo ship. Although,
the Imperium specified the construction of over 100 permanent refueling
vessels. This ship has 2 built in robotic, fuel hose assemblies and
nozzel. Maximum range 500m.
|All Purcell's have flexible,
ribbed lower bay doors for enclosure of varying volumes. Without
bay doors the Tender will only support 4 Xboats or 2 Scouts. No additional cost for flexible doors.
The Purcell's had many common alternate configurations;
1) Tender for 100t vessels - 4 Xboats/Scouts or 5 Xboat/Scouts,
2) System Defense Ship, Corsair or Carrier,
3) Bulk Cargo/Ore Transport between planets or neighboring stars,
4) Refueling vessel with more than 600t of additional fuel,
5) Mass Transit Liner, 6) mobile base, or 7) Belter Refinery ship.
If one can consider a possibility for the 1kt Tender, somone has already tried it.
Options or Extras:
1. Corsair: 400t Ship Streamlined, Grapple and Dock (120t, .48Mcr)
2. Corsair: Telescoping, Unstreamlined Multi-Fighter Dock (31.5t, .126Mcr) - 7 x15t fighters.
The fighters can simultaneously detach using standard gravitics not to collide. One ship round for pilots to
leave Corsair, board fighters, and detach. This is very unstreamlined when extended, fighters cannot fire.
3. Gutting the Jump drive and converting to a boat makes 20t available. The new jump drive is valued at
80Mcr. Fuel is integral to the vessel and would require a major modification to remove or convert to cargo.
4. Liner: Entertainment Module, contains all a variety distractions including games, bar, stage, and buffet.
5. Transport Tender: an External, Unstreamlined Grapple and Jump Net (300t, 1.5Mcr) used to pull as much
as 1,000t of cargo-ore outside of the hold.
6. Belter Refinery Ship: Ore-Mineral Refinery 100t, 25Mcr
7. IMTU, a Tender produced in the Commonwealth or Regency might have a TL16 power plant doubling
jump fuel capacity.