|Designed by: Admiral Savage (based on CT: supp8 Traders and Gunboats)|
|1,000-ton Hull (Cylinder) -
AC: 11 (10 vs. Meson Guns) AR: 1 (TL-14) SI: 250 Initiative: 1
Starship Size: Large Cost: 616.739 MCr (770.924 MCr without discount)
Model/9 Fib (PP: 65/14) Computer Avionics: Less than 4,000-ton Sensors: 1 Parsec (passive survey) Communications: System Wide (Maser)
Cargo: 12.625-tons Extra Ship's Stores: 50 person/weeks of Luxury Stores, 100 person/weeks of Standard Stores,
Annual Maintenance = 61.674 KCr (30.837 KCr if routinely maintained)
Routine Maintenance = 15.418 KCr/Month (154.185 KCr per year)
|Jump-1 (enough fuel for 1x Jump-1)
Acceleration: 4-G Agility: 1
Power Plant: TL-15 Fusion (100 EP output, enough fuel for 4 weeks)
Fuel Scoops, Fuel Purification Plant (TL-14, 6hrs per 800 tons of fuel)
Atmospheric Speeds: NOE = 1,175kph Cruising = 3,525kph Maximum = 4,700kph
|Nuclear Dampers USP:2
Meson Screens USP:2
2x Triple Pulse Laser Turret TL-15, +4 To Hit, 4d10 (19/x2), Range: 45,000km
1x Double Popup Fusion Gun Turret TL-15, +5 To Hit, 5d20 (16/x5), Range: 4,500km
1x 50-ton Missile Bay TL-15, +9 To Hit, 9d6 (18/x1), Range: 90,000km
|2x 20-ton small craft (Internal
3x 100-ton large craft (Internal Hangar)
Launch facilities for 1 Craft per turn
|Accomodations & Fittings:|
|11x Double Occupancy Stateroom
4x Low Berth (4 People)
2x Standalone Fresher
1x Engineering Shop (20 Engineers)
1x Sickbay (2 Patients)
21x Ship's Troops
Blood class v2 Corsair is purely a modified Purcell Tender and is an
unpleasant sight in the Imperium. Weapons consisted of 2 tracked laser
turrets for full bearing ability, 1 popup fusion turret, and a 50t
missile bay. Each Blood class Corsair generally differs due to their
after market background. General Products
did produced the Blood class as a system defense ship
The Corsairs can also mount a external, unstreamlined dock
for a 400t vessel (120t, .48Mcr) reducing internal docking to 210t
(with part of cargo 2 100t vessels or 1 200t vessel).
The ship carries 20 ship's troops.
|All Purcell's have flexible,
ribbed lower bay doors for enclosure of varying volumes. Without
bay doors the Tender will only support 4 Xboats or 2 Scouts. No additional cost for flexible doors.
The Purcell's had many common alternate configurations;
1) Tender for 100t vessels - 4 Xboats/Scouts or 5 Xboat/Scouts,
2) System Defense Ship, Corsair or Carrier,
3) Bulk Cargo/Ore Transport between planets or neighboring stars,
4) Refueling vessel with more than 600t of additional fuel,
5) Mass Transit Liner, 6) mobile base, or 7) Belter Refinery ship.
If one can consider a possibility for the 1kt Tender, somone has already tried it.
Options or Extras:
1. Corsair: 400t Ship Streamlined, Grapple and Dock (120t, .48Mcr)
2. Corsair: Telescoping, Unstreamlined Multi-Fighter Dock (31.5t, .126Mcr) - 7 x15t fighters.
The fighters can simultaneously detach using standard gravitics not to collide. One ship round for pilots to
leave Corsair, board fighters, and detach. This is very unstreamlined when extended, fighters cannot fire.
3. Gutting the Jump drive and converting to a boat makes 20t available. The new jump drive is valued at
80Mcr. Fuel is integral to the vessel and would require a major modification to remove or convert to cargo.
4. Liner: Entertainment Module, contains all a variety distractions including games, bar, stage, and buffet.
5. Transport Tender: an External, Unstreamlined Grapple and Jump Net (300t, 1.5Mcr) used to pull as much
as 1,000t of cargo-ore outside of the hold.
6. Belter Refinery Ship: Ore-Mineral Refinery 100t, 25Mcr
7. IMTU, a Tender produced in the Commonwealth or Regency might have a TL16 power plant doubling
jump fuel capacity.