|Designed by: Admiral Savage (based on CT: supp8 Traders and Gunboats)|
|1,000-ton Hull (Cylinder) -
AC: 11 (10 vs. Meson Guns) AR: 1 (TL-14) SI: 250 Initiative: 1
Starship Size: Large Cost: 513.475 MCr (641.844 MCr without discount)
Model/9 Fib (PP: 65/14) Computer Avionics: Less than 4,000-ton Sensors: 2 Parsecs (passive survey) Communications: System Wide (Maser)
Cargo: 75.625-tons Extra Ship's Stores: 50 person/weeks of Luxury Stores, 100 person/weeks of Standard Stores,
Annual Maintenance = 51.348 KCr (25.674 KCr if routinely maintained)
Routine Maintenance = 12.837 KCr/Month (128.369 KCr per year)
|Jump-2 (enough fuel for 0.5x
Jump-2), --J1=107t, Jump Tanks provide J2 performance
Acceleration: 1-G Agility: 1
Power Plant: TL-15 Fusion (60 EP output, enough fuel for 4 weeks), 4wks=30t
Fuel Scoops, Fuel Purification Plant (TL-14, 6hrs per 800 tons of fuel)
Atmospheric Speeds: NOE = 875kph Cruising = 2,625kph Maximum = 3,500kph
2x Single Mining Laser Turret TL-15, +2 To Hit, 2d6 (20/x1), Range: 15,000km
1x Double Popup Fusion Gun Turret TL-15, +5 To Hit, 5d20 (16/x5), Range: 4,500km
|1x 20-ton small craft (Internal
1x 100-ton large craft (Internal Hangar)
Launch facilities for 1 Craft per turn
|Accomodations & Fittings:|
|15x Double Occupancy Stateroom
3x Emergency Low Berth (12 People)
2x Standalone Fresher
0.5x Engineering Shop (10 Engineers)
1x Laboratory (2 Scientists)
1x Sickbay (2 Patients)
|The BeltMaster refining facility provides mobile mining operations with many times the capabilities of a seeker. The BeltMaster is an alteration on the standard 1kt tender. It has the abilities to refine material, store it for transport, and/or act as a command center for multiple seekers. BeltMaster features include; 1) The subcraft bay allows entry and transport of a 100t vessel for easier,safer transfer of materials or repairs and has 10t of subcraft fuel. 2) The BeltMaster has a 100t mineral refinery (25Mcr) specifically for use in hazardous environments such as vacuums. 3) Storage for 320t of processed ore. 4) J2 capability with jump tanks and improved agility. Without a seeker its 430t of ore storage. 5) a Mineral Testing Lab. 6) An engineering workshop for equipment repair or modification.|
|All Purcell's have flexible,
ribbed lower bay doors for enclosure of varying volumes. Without
bay doors the Tender will only support 4 Xboats or 2 Scouts. No additional cost for flexible doors.
The Purcell's had many common alternate configurations;
1) Tender for 100t vessels - 4 Xboats/Scouts or 5 Xboat/Scouts,
2) System Defense Ship, Corsair or Carrier,
3) Bulk Cargo/Ore Transport between planets or neighboring stars,
4) Refueling vessel with more than 600t of additional fuel,
5) Mass Transit Liner, 6) mobile base, or 7) Belter Refinery ship.
If one can consider a possibility for the 1kt Tender, somone has already tried it.
Options or Extras:
1. Corsair: 400t Ship Streamlined, Grapple and Dock (120t, .48Mcr)
2. Corsair: Telescoping, Unstreamlined Multi-Fighter Dock (31.5t, .126Mcr) - 7 x15t fighters.
The fighters can simultaneously detach using standard gravitics not to collide. One ship round for pilots to
leave Corsair, board fighters, and detach. This is very unstreamlined when extended, fighters cannot fire.
3. Gutting the Jump drive and converting to a boat makes 20t available. The new jump drive is valued at
80Mcr. Fuel is integral to the vessel and would require a major modification to remove or convert to cargo.
4. Liner: Entertainment Module, contains all a variety distractions including games, bar, stage, and buffet.
5. Transport Tender: an External, Unstreamlined Grapple and Jump Net (300t, 1.5Mcr) used to pull as much
as 1,000t of cargo-ore outside of the hold.
6. Belter Refinery Ship: Ore-Mineral Refinery 100t, 25Mcr
7. IMTU, a Tender produced in the Commonwealth or Regency might have a TL16 power plant doubling
jump fuel capacity.