|Designed by: Admiral Savage (based on a design by FASA)|
|500-ton Hull (Dispersed
Structure) - Unstreamlined, TL15
AC: 19 (16 vs. Meson Guns) AR: 8 (TL-14) SI: 160 Initiative: 1
Starship Size: Medium Cost: 181.149 MCr (226.436 MCr without discount)
Model/5 Fib (PP: 49/13) Computer
Avionics: Less than 4,000-ton
Sensors: Medium Range (3) Communications: Short Range (Maser) (3)
Extra Ship's Stores (8 wks, 3.3dt, .15894Mcr):
8 person/weeks of Luxury Stores, 224 person/weeks of Standard Stores,
32 person/weeks of Low Stores
Annual Maintenance = 18.115 KCr (9.057 KCr if routinely maintained)
Routine Maintenance = 4.529 KCr/Month (45.287 KCr per year)
Power Plant: TL-15 Fusion (30 EP output, enough fuel for 15 weeks) 30dt fuel
2x Fuel Scoops, Fuel Purification Plant (TL-15, 5hrs per 150 tons of fuel)
|Nuclear Dampers USP:4
1x Triple Missile Rack Turret TL-15 (10 missile magazines (8.5dt, 1Mcr)
Nuclear Missile +4 To Hit, 9d6 + 4d12 Radiation (17/x2), Range: 90,000km,
Ammo: 30 missiles (1.5dt, 1.5Mcr)
4x Triple Beam Laser Turret TL-15, +4 To Hit, 4d8 (20/x1), Range: 30,000km
|1x 50-ton small craft (External
Dock - Streamlined) - Modular Cutter for cargo
1x 40-ton small craft (External Dock - Streamlined) - Pinnace for passengers
2x 30-ton small craft (External Dock - Streamlined) - Ship's Boat
Launch facilities for 1 Craft per turn
|Accomodations & Fittings:|
|29x Double Occupancy Stateroom (58
4x Low Berth (4 People)
1x Standalone Fresher
1x Sickbay (2 Patients)
|The Eshpair was one of the
smallest, most common station before the Rebellion. During the
many were given basic manuever, armour, and agility to provide self protection. The vessel has 2
docking modules with 5 air/locks and 2 lifts. The lifts go to cargo bay below the dock or a vessel
docked above. The ships vehicles are normally docked below docking modules cargo deck, when
not in use. Even with only thrusters the station could correct the orbit of itself and attached modules
can be assigned to this orbital facility:
1) Communications Station (as is, or with upgrades or additions of meson or JCA communicators).
2) Imbarkment Station - customs for anyworld can operate from such a station making this an elis island.
Ships never need land on the surface.
3) Refueling Station - Attack fuel tanks (of virtually any size) and basic refueling equipment.
4) monitor - fully arm the station with missile turrets or a weapons platform.
5) Research station - add labs, offices, and staterooms to the cargo section and replace troops with
6) Fighter Base - add moorings or bays, staterooms, and launch facilities.
7) Dry Dock Control Center - Attach dry docks for the control of large ship repair or manufacturing.