Here, as laid out by the Sin book, are the 124 sins listed in the new testament (in alphabetical order). Definitions will accompany those that are not self-evident. Though I may edit it somewhat, all definitions are taken straight from the pamphlet. For those who are interested in context, the pamphlet lists the source of each. I will not list them here, but if you want to know email me. I'll let you know whatever information you need to look it up.
Anyway, get out paper and a pencil and see how you measure up!
1. Abusers of Self: Self polluters, having unnatural lusts
2. Adultery (Note: Only for those who have been married)
4. Backbiters: Those whospeak evil of those who are absent
5. Banqueting: A drinking party
6. Becoming a Stumbling Block to a Weak Brother Through Our Liberty: Taking liberty to do things without thinking of the effect on a weaker brother's conscience.
7. Being Angry With One's Brother: Expressing unkind thought or action toward others
12. Brother Going to Law Against Brother: No definition given, so I'll wing it. Bringing legal action against another. If someone has a better definition, please let me know.
13. Burying our Talents: Not making wise use of what God gave us
14. Calling One's Brother A Fool: Ridiculing another
15. Chambering: Unmarried people living and sleeping together
16. Clamor: Loud, continued noises
19. Corrupt Communications:Unprofitable or impure language
20. Covenant Breakers: Lightly breaking a solemn or legal pact.
22. Craftiness: Cunningness
25. Defiling the Body
27. Denying Christ
28. Desiring the Praise of Men: Doing things to gain praise.
31. Disobedience to Parents
32. Divisions: Forming splits or schisms in groups
34. Double Tongued: Making insincere statements
36. Eating the Bread, or Drinking The Lord's Cup Unworthily: Taking communion while living in sin
37. Effeminate: Unmanly or womanish man.
38. Emulations: Ambition to excel
40. Evil Concupiscence: Longing or desire for forbidden things.
41. Evil Eye: Having selfish motives
42. Evil Thoughts: Worthless, injurious, or depraved thoughts
44. Fathers Provoking Children to Wrath: Frustrating children through harsh treatment and/or failure to communicate.
45. Fearful: Discouraged, anxious, faithless
47. Filthy Lucre: Recieving personal gain through unrighteousness.
48. Finding Faults With Others While Having a Greater Fault Ourself
50. Foolish talking : Silliness.
51. Giving False Witness
53. Giving Offense: Causing another to fall spiritually by our example.
55. Guile: Deceit
56. Haters of God
58. Having Evil Treasures in the Heart: (The definition doesn't make any more sense).
59. Having Pleasure in Them That Do Things Worthy of Death: Enjoying the company of sinners.
60. Hearing the Sayings of Christ, but Not Following Them
61. Heresies: Religious opinion different from established Scripture.
62. Highmindedness: Arrogant
64. Idle Words: Words of no value.
65. Idolatry: Loving someone or something more than God.
66. Implacable: Refusing to be appeased
67. Inordinate Affection: Passion, lust.
68. Inventors of Evil Things: Those who contrive evil ways to satisfy their carnal lusts.