Content Manager Internet Marketing Specialist Resume Philippines Freelance Internet Marketing Philippines Web Content Manager Resume Philippines Part-time Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Lester John M. Policarpio
ICQ # 117639094
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
An individual adept at and has hands-on experience in every aspect of Content and On-line as well as Traditional Marketing. People, service and results oriented leader with a good sense of responsibility. Has excellent knowledge and thorough experience in web marketing, search engine optimization, online advertisements, Internet promotions, e-commerce, and web content composition; accomplished in establishing strategic alliances with other companies. Creative and analytical, possesses excellent written and oral English communication skills.
GOL Phils, Inc
Feb 2002 – Dec 2002
- In charge of the development of content of the MOL browser
- Formulates and initiates different offline and online marketing tactics
for MOL as well as analysis of current market trends
- Develops ways of making the MosCom on Line community service attractive to present and potential subscribers
- Directly responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with partners
- Maintains, edits and handles quality control of text as well as streaming content in the different channels of the MosCom Online browser
- In charge of Customer Relationship Management as well as Press Release Operations
- Handled search engine optimization of the MOL web site
- Established the payment facility of the MOL browser
- Supervises the design and web development of the channels of the MOL browser
- Acts as Chief Content Manager
*** GOL Phils, Inc is a subsidiary of GOL Holdings Ltd, a Korean based company. It has a partnership with MosCom Internet to provide the MOL browser to its subscribers. The MOL browser is patterned after AOL and offers a symbiosis of content and connectivity.
Castdial Phils, Inc.
Supervisor Internet Marketing Dept
Sept 2000 – December 2001
- Managed the overall Marketing Operations of the company’s Castdial and
- Responsible for getting optimum website traffic for the Castdial and WebPonent.com website and the acquisition of new subscribers to the Castdial internet broadcast service
- Responsible for getting and increasing number of buyers of company’s AnyTalk software
- Made strategic marketing plan, affiliate marketing plan, viral marketing plan, as well as email marketing plan for company products
- Responsible for establishing sales of the Castdial Directory Service to ISPs, broadband providers, portals, destination sites, WAP, interactive television and set-top box providers
- Made Business Plan for Castdial which was submitted to Venture Capitalists and was responsible for establishing Initial Contact with potential investors in the US
- Made/Proofread the contents of the Castdial website
- In charge of Public Relations, Press Release Operations as well as Newsletter operations
- Increased the number of subscribers from 2,500 to 15,000
- In Charge of Customer Relationship Management
- Supervised construction and composition of contents of the WebPonent website
- Site Management/Site Traffic Analysis of Castdial.com and WebPonent.com websites
- Founding Member/Board Treasurer of Castdial Phils Inc.
*** Castdial Phils, Inc. is a subsidiary of CyberImagination, Inc. – a software/web development company based in South Korea. Castdial Phils, Inc. handles the content and eMarketing of Castdial and WebPonent. Castdial offers a free download program that provides users a comprehensive guide for Online Programs, Webcasts, Live Events, Audio, and Video. WebPonent provides downloadable web components, communication software solutions, and customizable interactive solutions to websites.
Internet Marketing Officer
Great Registrars Domain Portfolio Services
– A Hong Kong based company that operates search engines, casino, and erotic sites
Manny Enterprises, Inc.
- A Colorado based company that owns affordable web hosting and dating web sites.
Search Engine Positioning/Optimization, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Newsletter Formulation/Deployment, Banner Advertising/Exchange, Link Exchange, Online PR, Viral Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Newsgroup/Mailing list Operations, Download Sites Operations, Posting of Articles in Other Websites, Site Traffic Analysis, Website Content Composition, Basic HTML, knowledgeable in the ecommerce process
Knowledgeable in the following software: Web Trends, Agent Web Ranking, Visio, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office applications, etc.
1995 - 2000
University Of The Philippines Manila
BA Organizational Communications
**** Member: Philippine Internet Commerce Society
***End of Resume***