You are too fucking Stupid
|The page you are looking for is currently unavailable, because you are just too fucking stupid. This Web page is not intended for idiotic losers, so you may need to adjust your browser settings to accept more intelligent material.|
Please try the following:
• If you typed the page address in the Address bar, and you even know how to spell, make sure that it is spelled correctly. If you are an AOL user, make sure you did not accidentally type your homeless shelter address in the bar.
• To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. However, since you're running Windows, there's absolutely no fucking way that you'll resolve anything. Ever.
• If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings. If you actually have a Network Administrator who has enabled it, please raise your hand. Yeah, that's what I thought.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings . This will do absolutely nothing and will resolve no problems whatsoever.
• Some sites require 128-bit stupidity. In the case of MSN, a patch will be shortly available which makes 256-bit stupidity possible. Even for you.
• If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. Change whatever you want; people will find a way to steal your credit card number regardless.
• Click the Back button to try another link. Yes, let's go with that: try another link. You fucking Dumbass.
You Are Too Stupid