Planets: Their Signs, Houses, and Aspects
REMEMBER, EACH IS ALL BY ITSELF, YOU MUST TAKE OTHER PLANETS, SIGNS AND HOUSE PLACEMENTS INTO CONSIDERATION.
- Planets within 5 degrees or less of an angle (Ascendant, Decendant, Midheaven, or IC) or in the angular houses; 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house are stronger.
- Planets in cadent houses 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th are weaker.
- Planets in their ruling signs are stronger.
- Intercepted planets are weaker.
- Planets in their exalted signs are stronger; in signs of their detriment or fall; weaker. *See link to "noted placements," below.
- Jupiter and/or the Sun aspecting the planet strengthens it, Saturn and/or Neptune weaken it.
© Copyright 2002, 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457