me and you
thecontents='site >> i started this page feb2002. its place where i can just write anything i want. be creative and basically just an outlet and record things. its an outlet, its my place on the web. enjoy!'
thecontents='me >> see im not sure i always thought that i was shy, quite and nice but i heard i can be vain, loud and rude. the rest u will figure out from what u read on my blog plus here are some other details, filo living un aussie land, 21 college student doing compter science, eldest child and aquarius. ummm.....thats all.'
thecontents='contact >> email:firstname.lastname@example.org icq:67920681 yup that it...'
thecontents='stuff >> dont know what to write here.... might do tasks here...maybe'
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Furthest place you ever traveled.
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
21. Favorite pizza topping?
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. Are you a good cook?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
38. Ever throw up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
42. Can ex's be friends?
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
45. What message is on your answering machine?
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
47. What was the name of your first pet?
48. What is in your purse?
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
i was gonna aswer them but didnt...save it later...........
do u keep a list too? let me know!
0. i like updated lists, this is my first
1. i download music
2. i should drink less cola
3. people think im vain/plastic/fake/cold/honest
4. i lick my lips coz it drys a lot
5. this list is kinda funny
6. gonna grow my hair until summer
7. i like the single numbers 7, 5, 3, 6, and 8
8. i want to learn karate and a musical instrument
9. i like finishing things. accomplising!
site: since feb2002, blog, pic, links, all aboout me, thoughts, outlet, appreciate feedback and heaps fun...
me: male, 21, college student, IT, filo, aussie, single, 5'6, aquarius...
people say i can be: vain, cold, loud, fake, plastic, honest, nice, wise, quite...
aggrevated by: rude and fake people, tryhards and big egos, selfish and narrowminded, broke and bored...
fascinated about: documentaries, history, art, magic, sites and people in public...
distracted on: nice and friendly, religious, gardenning, who drive old looking car like cadilacs, summer looking, waffles, beannies, food, warm bed, pleasant looking...
Like Geminis, Aquarians are concerned with information and communication of all sorts. But while the Twins' faored from of expression is words, Aquarians love pictures--art, television, film. In their need to connect with the group, Aquarians always strive for speed and immediacy. The two wavy lines of their glyph symbolize not only water, but fast-flowing currents of energy--or perhaps, in the case of Aqauarian inventor Thomas Edison, electricity. It was Edison who invented motion pictures, the medium in which Aquarian directors D. W. Griffith and Sergei Eisenstein did their trailblazing work.
Aqaurians push back boundaries and introduce new ideas. Aqauarian Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart brought music to perfection previously unfathomed. Charles Darwin revolutionized thought about humanity's place in creation. Charles Lindbergh flew alone across the Atlantic when common wisdom held that such an event could never take place. Aquarian writers Charles Dickens, Jules Verne, James Joyce, Gertrude Stein, and Virginia Woolf were all innovators in literature.
But as Aquarians go, Lindbergh--the Lone Eagle--was something of an anomaly, for most Water Bearers are not loners. Group-oriented Aquarians are usually very public people, and natural politicians. Like Leos, they need applause, preferably from a worldwide audience. Successful Aquarians in public life range from Abraham Lincoln to Franklin D. Roosevelt, Adlai Stevenson, and Ronald Reagan. A major Aquarian demon is oversensitivity to the group. This weakness can cause Water Bearers deep doubts about what their true feelings are. In turn, the uncertainty makes them fearful and even more dependant on the group. it is their task to look inward first, discovering their own thoughts before trying to assess the thoughts of others.
Another Aquarian risk is that of overindulging their mystical, nonconforming impulses. If they lack clear-headed rationality, they are capable of destructive attacks on tradition. Disloyalty, oppotunism, and compromise are also potential Aquarian pitfalls. Water Bearers can be shallow, their genial exteriors masking an interior iciness. They may also be shortsighted and hampered by inertia. Just as Geminis think that to talk about a project is to finish it, so Aquarians think that to see a vision is to make it real.
At their best, however, Aquarians are able to move from the abstract to the concrete. Beginning with imagination, Aqaurians shape reality. And they work toward their most prized image, an all-inclusive and shining society in which each individual is a happy and productive contributor to the group.