From: Duane Foster
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 1:14 PM
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: another question

The file Clent99SE.rcs contains all your custom menus, hotkeys, toolbars,
etc.  Save the file from your Windows (or Winnt) subdirectory.  Take your
saved Client99SE.rcs and copy it to your new computer after you install
DesignExplorer99SE again.

There is another copy of Client99SE.rcs in the \DesignExplorer99SE\system
subdirectory, this is an unmodified version of the default menus, etc. - be
sure to get the one from your Windows subdirectory.

Duane Foster