RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Hello

hmm... well i'll see tomorrow.  i've got a CUPL-generated jedec that i'm
gonna try and burn then.  i have noticed problems with different burners.
i was somewhat shocked to see a different fuse map check sum produced
from one version of abel to another.  evidently the burnder was sensitive
to it also... the file checksum was valid so i was able to override the
burner
and force a burn which did indeed ring out correct.

protel documentation on the CUPL language and the PLD-burning process
appears to be somewhat sparse.

miker