RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Layers visibility (ex Re: Jump to a new location)

I really meant good job finding a new bug (new to me) I've been using Protel
tools since 1989 and found many bug and consider myself a power user, but
it's always interesting to hear about bugs that are obvious that I haven't
seen.

It kind of makes you realize how powerful an application is and how many
potential problems go un-noticed. By my, by you, by the developers, etc...

Tony