RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Drill Drawing

The NC drill is not the same as the drill drawing. You don't really need to
look at the NC drill file. When you generate gerbers, you want to enable the
Drill Drawing layer. I'm assuming you are using 99SE because you mentioned
the CAM manager. In the gerber setup dialog box, there is a tab for Drill
Drawing. See it? Check the TopLayer-BottomLayer box (if you use other
layers, this dialog will be different) and re-generate you gerber data.

Tony