RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Protel vs Pads ?

I've used them both for 5 years...I wish I could download my brain!

Protel wins by a mile, and I'm not even considering price. Features,
support, ease of use... it goes on and on...

I like 99SE much more than 98. See the archives. There are lots of fixes,
features (yes and new bugs too, but hey...that's software unfortunately)

Tony