Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Importing Bitmap To Protel98 or Protel99SE PCB

> Is there a way to import bitmap logo (*.BMP, TIF, etc..)
> into Protel 98 PCB or Protel99SE PCB.
>
> It works fine in Schamtic but I'm not sure how to do it in PCB.
>
> Any help !
>
> Vinh Ho

Henry Velthuizen has produced an utility called PCBLOGO ($30NZ or $15US),
which converts BMP files to Protel PCB files. Contact details (as far as I
know) are as follows:

Henry Velthuizen (hfav@paradise.net.nz)
104 Upper Fitzherbert Road
Wainuiomata
New Zealand

Memo to David Cary (and anyone else producing a FAQ for Protel): this
question is asked on a reasonably frequent basis.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer