[PROTEL EDA USERS]: PCB Fab House Capacity

We've been tied up with a major design for several months, and are now ready
to send two boards out for fab for prototypes. We are finding that all the
PCB houses, for one reason or another, don't even want to bid on it. It's a
moderately complex board, but nothing which stretches the state of the art as
we understand it: 6/6 design rules, with blind & buried vias in a 6-layer
FR-4 board. We thought we knew the business, having run quite a few prototype
boards over the past few years. Have the rules of the game changed, or are
the PCB houses just grossly overbooked?

Steve Hendrix