Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Re: What does RSRCMTR.EXE do?

In a message dated 9/14/00 1:38:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SusanS@Phonon.com writes:

> We are running Windows NT here and we don't have the file mentioned below on
>  our computers or on our install CD. It seems that if you are running NT
this
>  tool is unavailable. Is that true?

I don't think it's available nor even needed, since NT has much larger limits
on the resource pools. In any case, comments on this list seem to indicate
that the Protel resource problem just doesn't exist on NT.

Steve Hendrix