Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: ODBC Updated - DDBs now won't open!!!

<x-flowed>
At 02:13 PM 9/13/00 +1000, Linden Doyle wrote:

>The Gerbers were in fact centred (at the request of our PCB manuf. - why
>is this foolish?).

It's foolish because it creates a mess if you ever try to reimport the
gerbers, and it makes the gerbers and the drill file have differing
coordinates; yet centering the film is something that photoplotters have
been doing since time immemorial. I think it is just as easy for them to
center it as it is for you....

marjan@vom.com
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690