Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Print/Preview crash system

>It would be very
>helpful if Protel had a command line switch that would evoke a blank design
>manager screen rather than load the last setup.

If you hold down the CTRL key while you click on the Protel99SE icon to
start Protel it will not open the DDB you had open when you last shut down.
Have I understood the problem correctly? Will this help?

LINDEN DOYLE
Product Development Engineer
Zener Electric Pty Ltd

linden@zener.net