RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS] Can't re-install???

Hi Gary,

Might be trivial but make sure you re-boot between each of these changes.
It could also be a virus. Some will gobble system resources which SP5 seems
to need more than anything else.  If you are running Win98SE try running
MSconfig.exe and uncheck programs in the startup tab to free up more
resources.

Last resort would be to search the registry for references to your Protel
path and kill those keys but this is not a job for PC neophites. Then try
the re-install again.

Charlie