RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Print/Preview crash system

You're right Steve, that I don't have it. It must not have been originally
installed. I'll check the installation disk.
Thanks all.
Susan
P.S. I'm signed up for training at Falls Church, VA for October 18,19 & 20.
I'm looking forward to learning a lot.