[PROTEL EDA USERS]: help with design rule edit hang

Hi Protel Users,

I have started to use Protel 99 SE w /sp4 and have the following
re-occurring problem. When I try to change a design rule constraint, the
program gives me a notice that a win32 combo box api has failed. I can
dismiss the box, but then cannot dismiss the design rule page. If I use
Norton Anti-freeze, I can then dismiss the box. Does anyone know how to fix
this situation.

Thanks
Crunch