Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Password for the Protel database files....

<x-flowed>
On 12:44 PM 9/6/00 -0400, HxEngr@aol.com said:
>Does this mean that Access passwords are,
>(ahem...) shall we say, somewhat less than bulletproof??

You ARE kidding, aren't you?

Don't be fooled. Everything is made of swiss cheese.

Andrew J Jenkins. NCMR @ NASA-GRC
andrew.jenkins@grc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed herein are soley mine and do not represent the
views of my employer. Standard commercial-use disclaimers apply.
Commercial use requires author approval.

</x-flowed>