Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]:Interesting fact*************************

<x-flowed>
At 03:32 PM 9/5/00 +0200, Pissavin hubert wrote:
> > Thanks
> > Following your suggestion I ticked off the 'compact before closing' and
> > tested out a file.  Compacted from 27MB to 8MB.
> >
>Which Protel version do you use and were did you find the "compact before
>closing' option ?
>Thank
>Hubert

This was directed to another writer, but I think I can answer the question.

A version of Protel 99 was being used, probably 99SE.

The option is found by clicking on the down-arrow that appears in the upper
left corner of the Protel screen. You will get the Design Explorer menu.
The option mentioned is under Design Utilities.

marjan@vom.com
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433