7216 Williams Rd.
PROFESSIONAL Summary: Seasoned and versatile professional with 20+ years of experience contributing to effective management and profitability of diverse and innovative companies through outstanding management, technical, and sales expertise. Tenacious, entrepreneurial with the proven ability to optimize creative business concepts and implement / oversee all aspects of a business environment including operations, marketing, financial, and human resources.
Global Communications Group – Flowery Branch, GA
Founded in 1990 this firm devised and implemented an enterprise PBX Telephone remanufacturing facility, developed surface mount technology for the YF22 raptor prototype avionics package, text messaging, Russian trade relations, E-commerce, retail stores, supercomputers, robotics, Real Properties, Marine applications and other venues.
President/CEO, 1990 – Present
· Oversaw all aspects of company including management, finance, sales, marketing, engineering, training, research, human resources, inventory, purchasing, testing, quality and logistics.
· Started a company specializing in telecommunications refurbishment including solid state surface mount technology laboratory.
· Under the umbrella of Global Communications Group founded a wide range of innovative and successful companies, Global Robotics, specializing in theatrical androids, Global Marine, specializing in the acquisition restoration and sales of vintage sailboats , Global Supercomputer, specializing in the concept of adapting artificial intelligence to robotics , Global Properties, specializing in the total renovations of real property and Global Energy, specializing in the installation of photo voltaic solar panels..
MCI/Worldcom, Atlanta GA http://www.mci.com/
Wireless technology, trade show, sales, and customer support.
Senior Wireless Communications Consultant, 2001
· Provided company’s President with weekly reports recommending changes and improvements to products and services. Several recommendations were instituted including suggestion that customer billing be completed every three weeks instead of every two months and that company place products in retail stores.
Global Telecom Group Inc. Atlanta GA
Director of Research and Development, December 1998 to December 2002
· Facilitated the transition to the new company and helped to incorporate new technology to be compatible with the established core legacy telecommunications laboratory.
Hitachi Telecom (Telecom Sales Research and Development, Norcross GA)
Plant Engineer, May 1984 to January 1990
Duties: software engineer, plant engineer, material authorization return engineer cellular, wireless technology, board and component level repairs, analog, digital
· Devised new methods of testing and repairing telephone circuit cards significantly reducing customers turn around time and approximately tripling Hitachi's service/ sales volume.
Devry University, Decatur GA
Bachelor of Science, Technical Management/Operations Management February 2012, GPA=3.3
Federal Emergency Management Agency, Emergency Management Institute, Emmitsburg MD: http://training.fema.gov/IS/crslist.asp Continuing Education, Disaster Management 2008 to present
St. Johns River Community College, Palatka FL Associate of Arts, Engineering June 1971
United States Air Force Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol, Lawrenceville GA http://cap.gov/
Emergency Services Search and Rescue Air Crew member and Training Officer 1985 to present