Robert Raymond Colee
7216 Williams Road Flowery Branch, Georgia 30542
(678) 887-2216 firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive / Senior Manager: High Technology / Alternate Energy / Sales
Seasoned and versatile professional with 20+ years of experience contributing to the effective management and profitability of diverse and innovative companies through outstanding management, technical, and sales expertise. Tenacious and entrepreneurial executive and manager with proven ability to operationalize creative business concepts and implement / oversee all aspects of business environment including operations, sales and marketing, financial, and human resources. Accomplished technology generalist with ability to manage any product through life cycle with particular expertise in high technology and alternate energy products. Articulate and persuasive communicator and negotiator with talent for developing long-term, productive relationships through creative sales / marketing and networking skills.
Executive-level Leadership Sales / Marketing
Entrepreneurial / Innovative High Technology / Alternate Energy
Operations / Financial Management Productive / Profitable Partnerships
Manufacturing / Remanufacturing Telecommunications Technical / Sales Expertise
Troubleshooting / Problem Solving Business / Product Start-ups
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Alternate Energy Management Solar Voltaic, Solar Thermal, P.E.M. Fuel Cell, Biomass, Back-up Generators / Alternators, U.P.S., and Closed Loop Systems.
· Executive Leadership Directed business environments of start-up companies including operations, financial management and accounting, sales / marketing, supply chain, computer integration, staffing, and customer support / service.
· Sales Adept at cold calling, business-to-business, consumer, and government sales with specialty in industrial, retail, and wholesale. Have personally sold $20 million of products and services during career.
· Telecommunications Radio, television, telephone, fax, cellular, computer integration, supercomputer, and e-commerce. Well-versed in sales, site survey, manufacture, systems integration, and technical support. Conceptualized / created Telecommunication Company that became pioneer in remanufacturing of Hitachi PABX telephone systems, ex-Soviet Union trade relations, e-commerce, and a defense conversion.
· Mechanical / Electro-mechanical Repair and rebuilding of transportation systems including automotive, motor sports, and marine craft. Skilled at numerous aspects of hydraulics, pneumatics, avionics, and power generation including solar reciprocating and gas / turbine engines, generators, alternators, and A.G.E. air conditioning / heating systems.
· Industrial Production and oversight in manufacturing and remanufacturing environments including building prototypes, production and lab fixtures; coordinating quality control, calibration, test, rework; and drafting of electronic, electrical, and mechanical equipment.
· Teaching Instructed / trained students and workers in various aspects of electronics, computers, robotics, telephony, manufacturing, and component- level circuit repair.
· Aerospace Mastered various facets of quality control, research and development, pilot skills, electrical, mechanical, and avionics. Oversaw and directed various projects research and development of YF-22 aircraft HUD control box SMT manufacture procedures and brokerage of Russian aircraft and space craft, defense conversion recommendations for operation of Russian IL-76 aircraft in Untied States and other international airspace.
· Research and Presentation Telecommunication project in conjunction with companies such as Northern Telecom, Bell South Corporation, AT&T, RCA, and Magnavox / Hughes. Presented paper at Harvard University and research ultimately contributed to technical background for Telecommunications Act of 1996.
Robert Raymond Colee Page 2
PRESIDENT / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, Global Communications Group 1900-Present
Began as company specializing in telecommunications refurbishment including solid state surface mount technology laboratory Sold refurbishment technology and related business and, in 2001, created store to provide one-stop shopping experience where customers could purchase computers, computer accessories, and other electronic products. Ultimately became Umbrella Corporation for wide range of innovative and successful companies Global Robotics, Global Marine, Global Supercomputer, Global Properties, and Global Energy.
Chief Operations Officer, Global Robotics 2007-Present
Researched newest ideas related to robots and androids and produced two androids on very tight time and money constraints. Efforts laid groundwork for operationalizing concept for profit.
Chief Operations Officer, Global Marine 2003-Present
Located 21-29 foot sailboats needing repair, purchased boats inexpensively, and performed renovations, converting many boats to solar power. Sold boats for profit. Purchased and renovated 15 boats, converting 11 to solar power. Transformed consciousness of boat owners in local marina with approximately 1/3 now using solar power.
Chief Operations Officer, Global Supercomputer 2002-Present
Conceptualized and established unique version of Beowulf supercomputer beta prototype that would provide off-site computer access to global supercomputer at monthly billing rate.
Director of Engineering Services, Global Properties 2002-Present
Lead crews in contracting and renovation projects for real estate investors and realtors and some homeowners / individuals. Have renovated numerous bank-owned foreclosures that had been funded by AIG. Completed projects in timely manner, employing 15+ workers and obtaining consistently sign-off of government inspectors.
Chief Operations Officer, Global Energy 1993-Present
Manage all operations for company that specializes in solar power and other alternative energy green technologies and products.
Chief Financial Officer, Superbikes and Chandler Motorcycles, Incorporated 1999-2001
Oversaw all financial operations for company that provided renovation and sales of classic and vintage Japanese motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles. Established trade and cyber presence for company.
SENIOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT, WorldCom 2001
Provided companys President with weekly reports recommending changes and improvements to products and services. Several recommendations were instituted including suggestion that customer billing be completed every three weeks instead of every two months and that company place products in retail stores.
DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, Global Telecom Group, Incorporated 1998-1999
Provided smooth transition after sale of Global Communications Groups telecommunications refurbishment facilities including solid state surface mount technology laboratory. Maintained customer loyalty after sale and assisted in upgrading of laboratory equipment and technical documentation.
Have held numerous positions including Engineer, PMEL for Healthdyne Industries; Sales, Installation Engineer for Earth Station Satellite Systems; Solar Power for The Farm Commune, Aerospace Ground Support of Aircraft on Nuclear Alert Duty for United States Air Force; and Construction for Global Projects and Metro Painting. Details upon request.
TRAINING - Formal and Continuing
FEMA IS - 00003 Radiological Emergency Management
FEMA ICS -100, ICS-700
National Headquarters Civil Air Patrol (Skills Evaluator Training, Aerospace Educational Officer Spec. Track, CAP Basic
Safety Course, Information Technology Spec. Track)
Civil Air Patrol (U.S.A.F.A.) - Air Search and Rescue School, Corporate Learning Course, Radiological Monitoring, Recruiting, Aircraft Maintenance and
Devry University Technical Management
Exopolitics Institute Washington - D.C. - US
National Association of Home Inspectors- Certification
Real Estate Training Academy- Certification Atlanta - GA - US
Harvard University - Russia: A Crash Course and Orientation
Federal Emergency Management Agency - Radiological Monitoring
Skill path Seminars - First things First
Interactive Learning Systems- Instructor Certification
Total Technical Institute -Instructor Certification
Hitachi, America -HD200 PABX Telephone Norcross - Ga. - US
Hitachi, America - Line and Trunk Card Repair DX, and HD-200 PABX
Brenau University - Information Technology
Knight Foundation -Theology
Santa Fe Community College-Para-Psychology
University of Florida - Advertising and Marketing
University of Florida - Electrical engineering
St. John's Community College - AA Engineering
USAF Air University- Aerospace Ground Support
Air University- Aerospace Ground Support Technology 42153 Torrejon, A.B. - Torrejon - Spain
Air University Certification- Kinchloe, A.F.B. Michigan - U.S.A.
USAF AIR UNIVERSITY -Aerospace Ground Equipment Support Chanute A.F.B. - IL.
University of Maryland -Spanish Washington D.C.
Capitol Radio Engineering Institute- Communication Engineering Technology Washington - D.C.