THE THOUGHT ZONE
Welcome, I see the weekly thoughts were not enough to fill the desire of stirring, cleverly arranged words that you crave. Feast here, the only place where gluttony is a good thing. Remember, if you have any thoughts that you thing are worth posting, send them to my e-mail. I reserve the right to choose those to be posted. email@example.com
Thoughts de jour
- 1) Share good ideas with good people.
- 2) Skills without discipline show no progress.
- 3) Attractive, Attracting, Attracted is success.
- 4) Don't wish for it to be easier, strife to be better.
- 5) Your life philosphy is your guidance system.
- 6) Stand guard at the door of your mind.
- 7) 3-5-7
- 8) Dance your life away!
- 9) How do you feel about yourself.
- 10) Become more than what you have and you will get more than you've got.
- 11) New life only comes from labor.
- 12) Preserve, Protect, Defend your values.
- 13) "Of all manifestations of power, restraint impresses men most." Thucydides
- 14) "Work to live, don't live to work." Mike Morgan
- 15) "Make the money don't let it make you." Stephen Williams
- 16) "If at first you don't succeed, well, so much for skydiving." Victor O' Reilly
- 17) "All rising to a great place is by a winding stair" Francis Bacon
- 18) "A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else" John Burroughs
- 19) Make-up will not make you any more beautiful than what you feel inside.
- 20) "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will." Jawaharlal Nehru
- 21) " If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction." Dietrich Bongoeffer
- 22) " I shall return" Gen. Douglas MacArthur
- 23) " Suffering isn't ennobling, recovery is." Christiaan Barnard
- 24) "The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes." Benjamin Disraeli
MORE and MORE!!!
- 25) Don't waste time fearing perfection, you'll never gain it.
- 26) " This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill
- 27) " The only man who doesn't make a mistake is the one who doesn't do anything." Theodore Roosevelt