Pulse (noun) :
verb ( singular ) pulsate.
- a rhythmical throbbing of the arteries as blood is propelled through them, esp. in the wrists, temples, etc. b each beat of the arteries or heart.
- throb or thrill of life or emotion.
- general feeling or opinion.
- single vibration of sound, electric current, light, etc., esp. as a signal.
- rhythmical beat, esp. of music.
from Pocket Oxford Dictionary.
This piece covers the arterial pulse and was first concieved when thinking about how to help an internet friend ( Blushing Angel ) and how to win the BBC quiz show “The Chair”.
At one point I considered the title
“How to Win The Chair”.
Adam James Noice BSc.(Hons.)
25th November 2002
Heart Rate Calculator
Heart Rate Zones.
BACK TO HOMEPAGE