Video scripting, shooting and editing and aerial video and photography
- Portable 4-Camera Live Camera Studio, & Live Streaming.
- Four digital video cameras, one HD camera, and Final Cut and Adobe Premiere editing.
- Work well with events like parties, performances, and documentary events.
- Drone HD/4k flying aerial camera.
- Directed live shoots at Snickerz Night Shift, plus reality camera and editing.
- Shot video for Snickerz' commercials of Madison Cabinets, Granite Gallery and Sunbelt Rentals.
- Tucson, Az, public access talk shows: In Space, Libertarian Review, Forbidden Questions, 'The Cloning of Wendell', and many other shows.
- Science Gladiators 2000 science and math game show, multiple episodes.
- Danger Zone Kickboxing & MMA bouts w/4 camera Live Switcher, Jan. 14, 2017
- Videotaped & edited Miss Allen County Pageant
- Pine Hill Country Day School Opera videotaping & editing & DVDs for over 10 years.
- From Sun to Fun - Solar Power Dragster is an Eco-Hit documentary promo
- Tomorrow's Scientists - Interviews with Science Fair Winners
- Successful playwright of over 40 theater scripts, performed all over the world.
- Full Length video of new "Pinocchio" script using local actors.
- Affordable prices and flexible problem solving.
Danger Zone 4 camera switched fights
Video clips from plays
Scripts by Jeannette Jaquish
Back to Ecstatic Theatrics
Videographer & Playwright, Jeannette Jaquish
260 750-9013 cell phone
1423 Louisedale Dr.
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Jeannette Jaquish has thousands of hours editing experience, on Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere digital editing systems, and earlier analog tape to tape editors.
Jeannette can analyze your event to find the best way to use VideoActive's four cameras to cover it -- to get the big picture and the details, the story, the behind the scenes, and the conversations.
With multi-cameras, we shoot your event from various angles, wide and close up shots.
For a commercial we get your information, find locations and talent and props and costumes, script it out, get your OK, and make sure each scene is as good as it could be.
Our shots are good, in focus and well lit, and because I have a good eye, well composed. Because I am conscientious and skilled at scripting and condensing, the production will be charming and effective. -- Jeannette Jaquish