1. M.M.P.I. was founded in mid-Oct. 2005 by Pugs (Andy) Hayes and Josh Daiker, whom are close friends and seekers for the mystery of LIFE AFTER DEATH. M.M.P.I. is an unofficial non-profit organization.
2. Hours of research and study and making contacts inside and outside of Minnesota have helped us grow as a group and it has made us more aware of what to expect in the field.
3. M.M.P.I. uses a professional approach by respecting any wishes you may have. We operate under a strict manner of confidentiality at all times.
4. We take all cases very seriously and try our very best to help everyone understand the paranormal by using a more scientific approach.
5. By using high-tech equipment such as video recorders (both digital and tape), voice recorders (both digital and tape), EMF detectors and Temperature detectors, and last but not least both digital and regular 35mm film cameras. Other sources such as computers and different software help us to analyze the data from previous investigations.
6. If you have any questions please feel free to EMAIL US or use any of our links. We would love to assist you anyway that we can. M.M.P.I. does not charge for any services but any donations are appreciated. To make a donation please feel free to contact anyone of us. Thanks again.
Meet the crew
M.M.P.I. Banner Exchange
Become a member of M.M.P.I.
Infinity Team Locator
The Real Ghostbuster
For The Investigators
M.M.P.I. Forums and Chat
WATCH THE TRAILER FOR NEW M.M.P.I. VIDEO!
M.M.P.I. INTERVIEW WITH THE MONTICELLO TIMES NEWSPAPER!
(Local Group Gets Up Close With The Paranormal)
...CHECK OUT THE !1ST PLACE WINNING! FLOAT AND PARADE PICS...
...Interview with the Monticello Times About The Winning Float...
...THE FIRST EVER M.M.P.I. VOLLEYBALL TEAM...
Check out the pics!