Grim Moxie Photography
Grim Moxie Photography is a freelance photography group located in from Northern Delaware.
We are always seeking Amateur Female Models for TFP work. Paid assignments are possible, if the model fits the criteria. Paid work usually involves Glamour or Artistic Nude modeling... and some work themed around Hardcore sexual situations. Work may be in still photos or video format. All work is contracted on an individual project basis.
Compensation is based on hourly rates (with signed Model Release form). Rates vary depending upon the talent and the nature of the shoot. Specialty assignments typically yield higher rates. Payment is always made IMMEDIATELY upon the completion of a Paid Assignment.
No experience is necessary. Don't let a little stage fright, shyness, or lack of experience stop you from collecting on a fun and easy payday!
All models must be 18+ years old. Proof of Age is Required. Must be self sufficient in providing your own hair, makeup, and transportation services.
If you are interested, then email a photo or two of yourself with a short introduction. Tell us what you hope to accomplish with a Photo Session. The photo can be any old photograph that you're willing to show (casual photos, vacation shots, etc.) One close-up photo and one full body photo is preferred. All body types are welcome.
Limited assignment slots are available. Don't wait! Send an Email now!!!
What types of models are we currently on the lookout for?!?!
Work is available for...
Frequently Asked Questions about Grim Moxie
- What are you looking for? Models for a variety of projects in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Models MUST be 18+ years old. Other requirements are specific to individual assignments.
- What do you Expect from the Models? A signed Model Release form, Proof of Age (18+ years only), and a clear idea of what you hope to accomplish in our Session.
- Is there anything you need before we meet? A photo would be helpful so we will have an initial idea of what you look like. We're usually more inclined to respond to requests that are accompanied by a photo.
- Do I get paid? Depends upon the Assignment. We prefer to begin with TFP Shoots, and Paid Assignments may be offered later.
- What is a TFP Shoot? A Trade for Print shoot is a Partnership between Photographer and Model to produce images that both will find useful.
- What should I expect to receive from a TFP Session? Copies of your digital images will be given to you on CD.
- How do I get Paid Work? Start with a TFP Shoot, during which we can get to know you, determine your suitability for a specific project, and see if you are enjoyable to work with. If we like working with you, then we're more inclined to invite you back.
- How will you use my pictures? The best images from your session may be included in the photographer's porfolio, as part of the online galleries, as private sale items, and some may even be used in advertisements.
- Can I bring someone with me to the Shoot? Yes, it is important that the model feel as comfortable as possible. However, make sure this person is someone you will feel comfortable performing in front of.
- Where are you located? We're a mobile operation that looks for talent and opportunities in DE, MD, NJ, and PA.
- Do you manage or represent models? No. We are not a management agency.
- Can I find other modeling work from your website? Not yet.
- How can I contact you? Email us at: email@example.com
Angelfire - Free Home Pages
Free Web Building Help
Angelfire HTML Library
HTML Gear - free polls, guestbooks, and more!