Below is a list of things NOT to do.
- Do NOT sign up for the Same OFFER more than once, using the same name, e-mail address, shipping address or credit card number! THEY WILL KNOW! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BUT PUT ON HOLD, AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING OR VIOLATING THEIR 1 ACCOUNT PER HOUSEGHOLD RULE!
(NOTE you are allowed to sign up for as many offers as you want, you just can NOT sign up for the SAME offer twice. Meaning you can have an account at "freeipodshuffle", and one at "freeipods," etc, but you can't have two accounts at "freeipods" or two accounts at "freeipodshuffle", etc)
- Do NOT sign your friends up from your computer, or complete offers for them from your computer or allow them to complete offers on your computer. The site that gives you the free product keeps track of the IP number that was used to create accounts on their site. If you have created multiple active accounts for the same program from the same IP number, they may suspend your account. If this happens, and you weren't cheating (ie creating fake accounts to build refferals for yourself) then contact them, ask them what the problem was, and explain the situation (for example, if your friend was at your house and used your computer to create an account, but he/she managed their own account from that point on from their own computer, and signed up for their own offers, TELL THEM, THEY MAY GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT BACK!)
- If you signed up for multiple programs such as "freeflatscreens", "freeipods", etc, Do NOT complete the SAME OFFER for one program that you have already completed with another program, using the same credit card, address, e-mail address, etc to complete the offer.
- Make sure NONE of your referrals use the same credit card (meaning the same EXACT CREDIT CARD, ie same Credit Card #) as you to complete an offer! They will think you are completing an offer twice for a second credit, they will consider this cheating.
- Do NOT Use a browser that doesn't accept cookies. Internet Explorer is reccomended. If your browser doesn't accept cookies, you may not receive credit when completing offers, as the site you are completing an offer at, will not know who referred you, and will not credit the site you are completing the offer for, and they in turn will not credit you for completing the offer.
- Also, MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN to the site that you are completing the offer for, before completing an offer. Do NOT bookmark it and go back later, make sure you enter through the site of the program that you are trying to complete for your free product.
- One more warning - If you are logged in to one of the sites, and click an offer to complete, and then close the offer, but a popup comes up
from the offer site, and you sign up through that pop up, you will NOT receive credit. This is because that is a direct link to the offer site, and you are not considered a referal of the site whos program you are trying to complete for the free product, and
since they are not receiving credit for referring you, they will not count that sign up as a completed offer.
- Do NOT Cancel offers immediately after signing up for them, if you do this, you may not receive credit.
- Much of this is common sense, just don't be an
idiot or you won't get anything.
- DO NOT SPAM YOUR REFERRAL LINKS! (posting all over message boards you don't normally use, sending mass emails to people you don't know) This pisses people off and they may report you. If they do, your account is gone and you won't get anything.
Home / Back To Offers