Designed by architect Charles N. Agree, the 1975 seat Harper Theatre, located at 14238 Harper.
Wisper and Wetsman opened the Harper on December 1, 1939, at a cost of $209,000. It featured a marquee which rose 79 feet above the street and large murals by Thomas R. di Lorenzo. Opening night shows were Chicken Wagon Family and The Rains Came. It was converted to "Harpos", a concert venue/nightclub, in the '70s. Thanx to cinematour.com for this info.