Pic o' the Day
Pic 'o the Day Index
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church at 405 Victoria Avenue Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9A 4N1 on the corner of Victoria and Park, (5 blocks west of the exit to the tunnel). Built in 1896, it is Windsor's only remaining Romanesque Revival style building. Spier & Rohns of Detroit were the architects. The church underwent a major renovation between 1965 & 1975 and is still an active parish in good shape. Thanx to Windsor historians and residents MikeTO and Andrew for this info! Click the pic for a LARGE view.
Sunday, February 9, 2003
URGENT!! Click here to save the Steamer Columbia!!