The Spina Bifida Association of Delaware's web site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 4.0 or better!!
Welcome to the Spina Bifida Association of Delaware (SBAD) web site!
Please take a moment to read the following information before proceeding to our new home page.
* The following information is provided solely for informational purposes. The information is not intended to be, nor is it, medical advice on the management or care of a person with spina bifida. Although every effort is made to assure that information is accurate and current, knowledge in the field of spina bifida is growing rapidly and all data is subject to change without notice.
* Neither SBAD nor any parties who supply information to this system make any warranty concerning the accuracy of any information found on or exchanged through this system.
* No endorsements of any products which appear on this website are given or implied by SBAD.
* SBAD does not endorse any specific medical regimen. You should not change your medical schedules or activities based on the information provided at this site. Always consult with a doctor/healthcare provider/medical professional before making any medical decisions. Please note: SBAD does not employ medical personnel in their office. If you have a specific medical question regarding spina bifida please contact a spina bifida clinic.
* By proceeding to the SBAD home page, you waive any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information supplied by SBAD. By proceeding to information beyond this notice the user also assumes all risks associated with the use of the site, including the risk to and of your computer and privacy of personal details.
* Please exit this system immediately if you do not accept these terms. Thank you for visiting us and we hope that you enjoy our site!