Making a Graph in Microsoft Excel
1. Open Excel, select New Worksheet
2. In column A, type the Y labels.
3. In column B, type the experimental results. If you are comparing
two factors put data for the second factor in column C.
4. Highlight all data and click on the chart wizard on the toolbar )it
looks like a column graph).
5. Select column on the left hand side of the pop-up window and
then choose clustered column under chart sub-type (upper left-
hand example). Click next.
6. Click next again.
7. Under Titles, add the chart title and name the x and y axes. Click
8. Select as New Sheet and click finish.
9. Save and print your graph.