Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Seto's Story: Chapter 1 (The Raspy Forest)


(From Seto's point of view)

This was my first fanfiction and I wrote it just for the hell of it. You can e-mail me what you think of my fanfiction at: Angel_Slayer@poop.com


Where am I, I thought as I woke up laying against a tree, a splitting headache tenaciously grabbing hold of my brain. It felt like my cerebral cortex was going to blow into a bloody mass of exploded pulp. Aaaahhhh. Now I remember. I'm in the forest I was warned about by the minute little creatures living in Mideel. I paid no heed to their warnings...I wish I had. What the hell was I going to do now? All I could remember was a sharp pain in my neck then...nothing.

I got up and trotted up onto a treeless hill. All I could see for miles was forest. Wait! What was that!? Did I just hear a screech? Yes I did! Other life at last!

Pat, pat, pat, pat, pat, pat...I sprinted towards where I heard the ear-splitting screech. What could make such a noise? Several minutes went past when at last I found myself in a small clearing. What I saw almost made me vomit with horror and disgust.

The grass was dyed red with blood, bits of flesh hung on trees, and there were a few eyeballs here and there. I saw something long and stringy, it was grey and had blood veins popping of it. What kind of monster could have done this?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE" went the scream. Several trees around the clearing just somehow imploded. Three darts flew out of the forest and stuck me. Then, an even more horrific sight was exposed.

The monster had seven horns coming out of it's head, hairy warts all over it's face, teeth stained red and yellow with bits of decomposing flesh stuck in between. Flies were buzzing around it's rectal area and it stank of urine, waste, and blood.

"You shall never live you demonic being! I will send you straight to hell for slaying so many innocent people! Your very existence is frowned upon by god! I WILL KILL YOU!" I said as I bared my teeth ready for a long, treacherous, and bloody battle.

"Kun....Pun....Nofun....Chun....No.....Like.....Big....****in.....****ers....That....Try....to kill....me....EEEEEEEEEEE!!!" his vocal chords amazingly producing a hideous sound enough to make one want to rip out his teeth with a crowbar and jump off of a cliff.

So we engaged into battle, smiting each other many ferocious blows. The monster seemed to bleed yellow pus, and I was actually afraid to bite it, not because of the fear that I would be bitten back, but of the taste. At last, when it seemed like he was ready to fall over dead, he stuck me above the left leg with one of his horns. Blood was pouring from a gaping hole in my body. It was so open that you could actually see my organs and bones.

I lay on the ground, dying, waiting for my body to be swallowed whole and melted by acidic stomach enzymes...

"EEEEEEEEE!!!!"......SLAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!

The monster's body hit the ground with a deafening, earth-shaking BOOM! I opened my eyes and standing on the monster was another of my kind with a triumphant look on her face. She was so beautiful, with a long bright orange tail, and a dazzling flame at the end. Her whiskers were long and silky, and I could not help but fall in love with her on first sight.

"How....when?" I muttered partially with wonder at her beauty, and partially with wonder at her strength and speed.

"I thought you had him at first but when he got you with his horn, I knew I had to help," her voice was beautiful like a calm sea wind, soothing my soul, and seemingly lessening the pain of my wounds. "Now let's get out of here, I'll lead the way."

She jumped off of the dead monster and we both prayed for the souls of the dead, then made out way back to Mideel, me protecting her, and her protecting me. Although the hours we spent together were hell-filled, it was almost romantic walking through the Raspy Foreset with the wind blowing through out fur. At last when it was almost pitch-black outside, we reached Mideel.