Subtitle: The Illuminati now claims to have the technical capability to stage the Rapture, they might just carry it out in order to throw extreme panic, confusion, and despair into the hearts of genuine Christians just before their beloved Antichrist arises.
Would you be ready?
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON THE CUTTING EDGE
New World Order planners can possibly "take over the world by projecting holographic images into the sky while beaming thoughts directly into our heads, telling us to accept the new 'god' of their design." [HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon Of The Conspiracy , by Jerry E. Smith, p. 15; New Age adherent]
When I read this, my blood ran cold, since I was immediately reminded of Jesus' prophetic words in Matthew 24:24, that the deception at the End of the Age would be so very, very good that it would involve "... great signs and wonders ; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
When most people read this passage, their focus is on the extreme deception foretold, not on the fact that our Lord is warning us that this deception will take the form of "great signs and wonders ". Not only has New Age author, Jerry Smith, warned us in the quote, above, that HAARP technology has given New World Order planners the technological capability to carry out such a global grand scheme, but another New Age leader, Peter Lemesurier, has similarly warned us.
"Belief sometimes needs a physical crutch. Various commentators have suggested that, even during the Exodus itself, the semi-legendary Cloud of the Presence may, like the equally-legendary pillar of fire and smoke which accompanied the long march, have been some kind of technological phenomenon. Certainly, therefore, the use of such special effects should not be ruled out on this occasion [appearance of Antichrist]." [Lemesurier, The Armageddon Script , p. 236]
Note the use of the words, "special effects" in the quote above; you can read "great [lying] signs and wonders". The Illuminati are putting us on notice that they are going to target the entire world with their "special effects". Christians should understand that we are the ones with the largest bullseye painted on our backs. We are the #1 enemy of the Illuminati and are targeted for special destruction, and elimination.
I find it highly significant that, as political, religious, and economic signs increasingly point toward the End of the Age prophecies of the globalist Kingdom of Antichrist, Hollywood has gained ever increasing capabilities to produce movies that are so very, very realistic. New Age writings are plain in their belief that the "signs and wonders" attending the appearance of their Christ will be very technological in nature, much like a huge Hollywood script . Speaking of scripts, listen to the last words of Peter Lemesurier, as he finishes his concluding section as to how the Christ [Antichrist] will be able to deceive the peoples of the world into worshipping him as God:
"Their script is now written, subject only to last-minute editing and stage-directions. The stage itself, albeit as yet in darkness, is almost ready. Down in the pit, the subterranean orchestra is already tuning up. The last-minute, walk-on parts are even now being filled. Most of the main actors ... have already taken up their roles. Soon it will be time for them to come on stage, ready for the curtain to rise. The time for action will have come." [Lemesurier, The Armageddon Script , p. 252]
New Age writings have always claimed that their Christ will be acting on a world-wide stage, according to a prewritten script, just as Lemesurier writes, above. This deliberate and careful scripting has been carried out by the most brilliant men imaginable, writing with demonic supernatural assistance. No major event by a major actor or actress [Political and Key Business Leader] is spontaneous; all such major events are carefully scripted. For example, when President Clinton speaks, he is following a carefully planned script.
Some New age authors have even been so explicit as to make their plans public. Christian author, Constance Cumbey quotes New Age author, David Spangler as he made it quite clear how these "lying signs and wonders" accompanying the appearance of the New Age Christ are technologically feasible. Cumbey writes:
"I have learned that the [New Age] Movement has devoted a great deal of research and attention to the use of holographic images.
These are three-dimensional images created in space by use of laser beams. David Spangler said in a meeting in Southfield, Michigan, February 1, 1982, that laser beam projectors had been installed for use on top of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Episcopal, in New York City.
"I talked to lighting experts to see what laser beam projectors are capable of and I was told they can be beamed onto telecommunications satellites. The New Agers have several of these at their disposal. When the lasers bounce from the satellite back to earth, the light rays can be bent in such a manner as to appear that flames are coming from the sky. These satellites can also be used to project a three-dimensional holographic image viewable by up to one-third of the earth's population. There is even technology to make the image speak in the language of the areas to which it is beamed." [Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow , pg. 24, published in 1983]
Cumbey reminisced how she thought of a particular Scripture upon learning of this technology. She remembered this Scripture:
"And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast ... And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." [Revelation 13:13-15, Emphasis added]
WHO IS THE AUTHORITY GRANTING THIS POWER [KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY]?
These words, "had power" intrigue me greatly, especially since they are used in direct conjunction with the "lying signs and wonders " by which Antichrist will deceive the vast majority of all the peoples in the world. If the forces of Antichrist are going to have the "power" [ability, knowledge] to carry out these visual deceptions, by whose authority did they receive this power? From whom did this special "power" come?
We get the answer in several verses of Revelation.
"And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword." [Rev 6:4] We know from Rev 6:1 that this particular power came directly from Jesus Christ as he opened the First Seal.
"And when he had opened the fourth seal ... And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." [Rev 6:7-8] Once again, we see that the power given the forces of Antichrist flows directly from Jesus Christ.
"And there was given unto him [Antichrist] a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months." [Rev 13:5] Here, we see that Satan gave the power to Antichrist to speak highly blasphemous statements against Jesus Christ and to enable him to rule for the last 42 months of the Tribulation Period. But, Satan received the power from Jesus Christ.
"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations." [Rev 13:7] Jesus Christ gives the forces of Antichrist the "power" to overcome His saints in the most unbelievable persecution in all history.
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire." [Rev 16:8] Here we see Jesus Christ empowering this angel with Divine ability to scorch men with fire, the fire of the Sun.
In each of these five instances, the word 'power' in the original Greek meant "ability", "competency", "mastery over", and "superhuman". The word is Strong's G1849, 'exousia', and is power granted by a superhuman outside force. In other words, Jesus Christ is prophesied to allowSatan to give the forces of Antichrist special "ability, competency, and mastery over" the knowledge as to how to carry out these specific acts of Divine Judgment. We have long maintained this is the only reason our scientists now have the ability, the knowledge, to control weather and the storms thereof.
We have also regularly stated in the course of this ministry that Satan could not carry out all of God's prophecies concerning the End of the Age with the technology existing in 1900; he needed modern technology. In our opinion, God has allowed Satan to communicate to his members of Satanic secret societies immense knowledge that has led to our 20th Century explosion of scientific know-how. Throughout history, many of the greatest minds have gravitated to the secret societies because they longed to increase their knowledge, and to possess knowledge not given to the common masses of society.
Consider the men who were members of secret societies that have had such great influence on our daily lives:
1. Pythagoras -- originator of much of our knowledge of Geometry. He left his Greek home to move to Egypt to join the secret society devoted to the study mathematics and geometry. Today, Pythagoras is thought of so highly by occultists of all stripes that we might rightly call this admiration 'worship'. Pythagoras was an adept in the Egyptian and Babylonian Satanic Mysteries, from which he learned the three occult sciences of music, mathematics [including Geometry], and astronomy [New Age author, Elizabeth van Buren, The Secrets of the Illuminati, p. 33, also Nesta Webster, Secret Societies and Subversive Movements, 1924, p. 6]
2. Benjamin Franklin, inventor extraordinare -- Member of the Rosicrucian secret society, and hobnobbed with Freemasons.
3. Thomas Edison, inventor of the light bulb -- Member of the House of Theosophy
4. Henry Ford, inventor of the mass production method of assembling vehicles -- Member of the House of Theosophy
5. Inventor of the Xerox copy machine -- Member of the House of Theosophy
6. Marcel Vogel, one of the first inventors of the computer, has been giving speeches to New Age audiences for almost two decades now, claiming he received the initial knowledge as to how to use the characteristics of Magnetism to build a computer from a Guiding Spirit during a meditation dream! [Constance Cumbey, Editorial: Underemphasis Of Love Is As Bad Or Worse As An Overemphasis Of Love", New Age Monitor newsletter, June/July, 1989, p. 1]
7. Apple, Inc., priced their first computer at $666 to demonstrate the occult basis of computer technology.
8. Master D.K., speaking through his channeler, Alice A. Bailey, claims that the atomic secrets were revealed to human scientist by the Masters of the Logos [Externalisation of the Hierarchy, Lucis Publishing, New York, 1957, p. 190-1, 548].
Today, this explosion of information has reached critical mass, doubling every 10 months, with many of the discoveries leading to Antichrist activities, such as genetic engineering of the human body, creating "new" human beings, and dealing in human body parts deliberately grown for transplant.
This information brings us back to the subject of "power being given" to create the "lying signs and wonders" of the Antichrist. Most people have no difficulty understanding that these "lying signs and wonders" will undoubtedly be used to produce the staged appearance of Antichrist.
TIME FOR A FAKE RAPTURE?
However, these same "lying signs and wonders" could possibly be used against the Christian Church at the most dynamic time in the history of the Times of the Gentiles, i.e., before and during the appearance of Antichrist. What might be the purpose of the Illuminati to stage just such a fake rapture? [This is presupposing the technology does, indeed, exist, as the Illuminati claims].
1. To thoroughly throw panic, confusion, and despair into the ranks of their most mortal enemy, Fundamental Born-Again Christians. Many genuinely saved Christians will be tremendously puzzled when the Rapture for which they have been expectantly and patiently awaiting has occurred, and they were NOT taken. One of my friends reported he once had a dream that Jesus returned for His Church, and he was not taken; he was thoroughly awakened from his sleep over this nightmare, and was badly shaking! At least for a short time, Christians will be thoroughly shaken by the fact that they were still firmly planted on earth, after a rapture occurred which they thought was genuine. Their faith will be tested like never before.
2. To sow extreme discord into the ranks of genuine Born Again believers. When genuinely saved Christians discover that their pastor is still on earth also, many will become very angry. After all, they had followed his teaching, his leading, and his counsel, with the apparent net result being that Jesus Christ rejected both their pastor and them! On the Sunday morning following the Rapture, a lot of genuinely saved pastors will face a very hostile following. I believe the initial response will be one of a tremendous fissure opening up among the true brethren.
3. To validate the ministries and Apostate teachings, of Liberal ministers and their churches. If this fake Rapture includes the "disappearance" of many Liberal pastors and teachers who have rejected the Deity of Jesus Christ, His uniqueness, and many other cardinal doctrines, then the vast majority of people not religious might think that their teachings were correct, after all. This lie will then encourage the rest of the population of the Western world to embrace their Ecumenical doctrine. Since the end result aimed for by these Apostate religious leaders is the establishment of a global religion that embraces ALL religions, this faked Rapture would encourage the unsaved to go in this direction at precisely the time when Antichrist will be making his staged appearance. Of course, these Apostate religious leaders would not have really disappeared but will have just gone into hiding until no one cares anymore about the faked rapture. As you consider this possibility, remember that the vast majority of the unsaved do not critically think anymore; they will be mightily led by the nose by the Liberal Media, and will likely believe any lie, no matter how transparent to the thinking individual.
4. To try to cause as many Christians as possible to lose their faith; this is likely to occur because many Christians have been led to accept false teaching concerning some Bible prophecies, or because they are weak on understanding key doctrine. The Illuminati is also weak on Biblical doctrine, and so do not realize that no one genuinely saved can ever lose their salvation.
Their goal would be to cause as many as possible to lose what faith they had, even to the point of many committing suicide. Truly, a fake rapture would shake people's faith like no other event in world history. It would require every genuinely Born Again believer to take a firm stand upon the Bible doctrine that states unequivocally that all those "who trust in the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved". [Acts 16:31; John 3:16-18 in Jesus' own Words; Romans 10:9] Satan loves to attack Christian's faith; it is his favorite tactic, and the one most commonly used against true Christians.
One of the most troubling trends in Protestant Christianity in the past four decades has been the belief that doctrine really does not matter, that what really matters is experience, specifically the experience of speaking in tongues. The entire Pentecostal Movement is terribly weak in doctrine, and is emphasizing an experience of speaking in tongues, which Satan can counterfeit – and does counterfeit -- in Buddhism, Hinduism, and Black Magick Witchcraft.
In the immediate aftermath of a fake rapture, every Christian's faith will be tested and shaken to the highest degree; at this moment, only the firm anchor of doctrine will save a person's faith. Is this possible event what Jesus had in mind when He said:
"Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will show you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great." [Luke 6:47-49; Emphasis added]
I have heard numerous sermons on this passage, emphasizing that part of the application is to the trials and tribulations of a person's life, but that a part of the application is to the trials and tribulations of the End of the Age. This latter view is that the Divine Judgments during the 7-year Tribulation Period will constitute the greatest storm possible on a person, and that only those whose foundation is truly Jesus Christ will "endure to the end".
Certainly, genuinely Born Again believers are going to be shaken by the thought that they had missed the Rapture of the Church, that Jesus Christ did not consider them "worthy to escape the trials coming upon the whole world to try the whole world" [Luke 21:36].
These Christians will have to return to the basic facts of their salvation, undergirded by the promises of salvation in the Word of God. Such people will survive such an experience, but those whose faith is not genuine, and who do not know their Biblical doctrine, may lose their faith at this point. They will be like the man in the last sentence of this passage, above, whose Christian faith is "without a foundation", resulting in their eternal ruin.
I find it highly instructive to realize that, when Job was under the false attack from his "friends", he fell back to his fail-safe defensive position of his faith. Time and time again, Job fell back to his faith, from which he refused to be shaken [Job 1:20-21; 9:20-22; 10:7-8; 13:15; 19:25] Likewise, if a fake rapture occurs, truly Born-Again believers will be forced to retreat back into their impenetrable bunker of faith, just as did Job; but those people who do not possess faith will be shaken so severely in their mind and heart they will lose whatever faith in Jesus Christ they did posses.
Certainly, a fake Rapture would cause the greatest spiritual weeding out of all time, separating the genuine Christian from the genuinely counterfeit. The biggest question concerning this possible severe shaking of a Christian's belief by a fake rapture is whether God would allow such a severe shaking. Is there ever any indication that God deliberately allows Satan to REALLY shake a person's faith, to test that faith, and to prove it genuine? Of course, there is just such an example and his name is Job. [Job 1:6-12, 21; 2:1-7; 3:1; 10:1-8; 13:15; 17:1; 23:10; after Job's faith remained unshaken, in spite of the erroneous "counsel" of his "friends", God restores all to Job, plus much more -- 42:12-17; God allowed Satan to bring these three worthless friends to counsel Job, causing even more grief with their false counsel.]
In James 1:2-12, we see that we are promised that God will allow our faith to be shaken; verse 12 tells us that when these trials and temptations are finished, and we have stayed the course, we shall be given the Crown of Life, which God has promised.
If God allows Satan to severely shake the faith of tens of millions of Christians with a fake rapture just before the appearance of Antichrist, He will be acting in full accord with His Nature, His promises, and His Scripture.
5. To give the Illuminati the excuse to seize some of their Christian enemy, causing many Christians to think a "partial rapture" had occurred. The Illuminati has many Christian leaders on their Hit List, and would love to have an opportunity to seize and possibly martyr them, so their testimony as to the truth of what is occurring during the appearance of Antichrist would be silenced.
Just prior to the fake rapture, agents could secretly seize many such Christian leaders, causing the illusion they had been raptured, thus spawning a false perception that a "partial rapture" had occurred. This tactic would further sow confusion, panic, and discord among the brethren, while eliminating the most effective witness against the appearance of Antichrist.
As you consider the Illuminati, consider whom they are; they are the most prominent, and powerful, Black Magick Satanists in world history. They are supported, possessed, and guided by the most evil spirits of all time. Therefore, please allow the Apostle Paul to inform us as to the true nature of the Illuminati.
"Put on God's whole armor ... that you may be able successfully to stand up against all the strateges and the deceits of the devil.
For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents] but against the despotism, against the powers, against the master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly [supernatural] sphere. Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day ... and having done all the crisis demands, to stand firmly in the your place. Stand therefore ..." [Ephesians 6:11-14a, Amplified Bible Commentary; Emphasis added]
We Christians are up against a most formidable spiritual array of wickedness, straight out of the Pit of Hell. Furthermore, notice that Paul lists only one offensive weapon at our disposal, the sword. which is the Word of God. If we are forced by this fake rapture to retreat back to our bastion of faith, our only offensive weapon will be to quote "Thus saith the Lord" to ourselves and to Satan. But, if a person is woefully weak on Bible Scripture and therefore, doctrine, they might not have the offensive weapon with which to preserve their faith. Doctrine can only be learned from studying Scripture; doctrine IS THE anchor of the soul. Read it; learn it; apply it!
TIME FOR THE NEXT BLOW
But, then, such a fake rapture would set up genuine believers with another huge Illuminist blow!
As we reported in NEWS1332 ["Confirmation of Major Discrepancies In Standard Prophecy Teachings"] American Christians have been set up to believe that the Church will be Raptured before the appearance of Antichrist, so that we will never see this demonically-possessed leader. During a Bible Prophecy conference held at Tremont Temple in downtown Boston, in October, 1999, I had the opportunity to speak with a leading Evangelical prophetic speaker about several matters in which I had special interest.
During a break on Saturday, the second day of the conference, I was able to approach this speaker. We encourage you to read this report in detail, for we do not have the time to cover it here; but, he admitted that the standard prophecy teaching that the Church will be Raptured before Antichrist will appear -- based upon 2 Thessalonians 2 -- is based solely on his [and other's] private interpretation. When I protested strongly to him that 2 Thessalonians 2 does not actually say that believers will never see Antichrist, he calmly agreed, but then said, "That is my interpretation", in contradiction of 2 Peter 1:20. This is also the interpretation of standard prophecy teaching today, and has resulted in millions of Christians falsely believing they will never see Antichrist because they will be taken in the Rapture beforehand.
Therefore, such Christians will possibly suffer two double whammies -- first, they will be shaken to discover they have not been taken in a false Rapture which they believe to have been real; secondly, they will be immediately treated to the spectacle of Antichrist arising on the world scene, in full view of TV cameras, displaying unprecedented occult power, lying signs and wonders, and deceiving multitudes, an event they have been conditioned to believe will never happen.
Such Christians will be overwhelmed with doubt, because they thoroughly believed the standard prophecy line that was never based upon Scripture in the first place, but only on the "private interpretation" of a phalanx of Bible prophecy teachers.
THE CURSE OF THE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATION
Quite commonly, we see the terrible impact that misguided expectations can have on a person's life. Newlyweds commonly face this problem, as husband and wife come to grips with a reality that does not match their previous expectations. Wall Street is particularly susceptible to the blows of unrealistic expectations; on numerous occasions, we have seen stock go down dramatically for a company that had just announced record profits. Why does this occur? It occurs because investors had unrealistic expectations; they had expected even more profits than were announced.
Christians thus indoctrinated to the Rapture occurring before Antichrist arises will thus have been delivered a double whammy blow.
Most of these Christians also do not know when the 7-year Tribulation Period actually begins. Most erroneously believe it begins when Antichrist arises, even though Daniel 9:27 makes it quite clear that the 7-year period begins the moment Antichrist "confirms the Covenant" with the "many" -- Israel's leaders. Thus, a period of time will occur from the moment Antichrist arises to the moment he convinces the Jewish Orthodox leadership he is their Messiah, thus prompting Jewish religious leaders to announce to their followers that this man is their Messiah. Antichrist can confirm the Covenant only after being officially accepted by Jewish religious leadership.
Thus, when the appearance of Antichrist occurs shortly after the fake rapture, the same Christians who have been misled about the timing of the true Rapture will also be further confused by the fact that they are now actually witnessing the appearance of Antichrist. Rather than concluding that their teaching on this matter was in error, I am afraid many will assume that the whole of Bible doctrine is wrong, and will abandon their faith, thus causing their spiritual house to fall -- and "great will be the fall" of it.
I believe it quite possible that such a fake rapture might occur. It would cause the truly Born Again Believer to thoroughly examine his/her belief, their faith, and to hold on to their faith until the True Rapture occurs -- which is quite possibly after the fake rapture, and after staged appearance of Antichrist, but before he "confirms the Covenant" with Jewish leaders.
Would you be spiritually ready for a fake rapture? Would your faith be mature enough? Is your soul anchored to the Rock of Jesus Christ? Can you can say with the Apostle Paul, "I know in Whom I have Believed?" Would your understanding of Bible prophecy be mature enough to realize you have been misled? Or would you throw your faith and the entire Bible, into the trash heap, and abandon Jesus Christ?
I do not know enough about the specific technology to know exactly how such a fake rapture would be carried out; however, I do know that such an event is technologically possible. I believe it would take only a couple of elements to deceive the unsaved world and the undiscerning Christian.
1. If all the major networks suddenly simultaneously broke through to announce that tens of thousands of people are suddenly missing.
2. If these networks showed a film prepared beforehand, where people will be shown to be here on earth one second and mysteriously gone the next.
3. If "experts" were suddenly interviewed saying that this may be the foretold Rapture of the Church
4. Maybe, just maybe, 3-dimensional holographic images might project people on sparsely occupied streets, seemingly walking down the street, and then having them disappear right in front of real people's eyes. This would produce the eye-witness accounts so needed to give this event the weighty credibility. I know the technical problem exists of having the 3-dimensional holographic images superimposing themselves upon real people, a problem that would blow the cover of the operation; however, I have learned not to underestimate the technological capabilities of Hollywood. Certainly, the news accounts simply would not air the testimony of someone who claimed he or she saw the holographic images on top of real people.
The vast majority of mankind would believe it; too many Christians would also be convinced they had missed the real Rapture of the Church.
Additionally, I know that the Illuminati is fully aware that each Christian badly wants to be raptured out of this world before Antichrist arises and before the terrible prophesied events begin to occur; therefore, the Illuminati would be mightily tempted to use such anxious feelings against their mortal enemy, the Fundamental Christian. The motive is certainly present, and the capability [opportunity] is present now, too. Thus, in police investigative thinking, two out of three basic considerations of whether a suspect could have committed a crime are present.
In my opinion, this makes a fake rapture possible. I am not predicting one, but it is possible.
CONTINUED FAKE RAPTURE 2