The name Mirabelle has many meanings:
- Mirabelle: English and French; its source is mirabilis, a Latin word meaning "Extrordinary."
- Mirabelle: Of wondrous beauty
- Mirabel: Latin, of uncommon beauty
- Mirabelle: Latin, meaning lovely
- Mirabelle: Latin, Spanish meaning wonderful, beautiful to look upon
- Mirabel: Latin meaning wonderful
- Mirabelle the Miracle
- the Sausage
- Scooter Magoo
- Mackeral Andy
- Smelly cat
Mirabelle's smells (strange, but true):
- Sugar cookies (always)
- Salty pretzels (her breath)
- Lavendar and catnip
- Cat litter (Swheat Scoop brand)
Weird things Mirabelle does:
- When she eats her dry food, she dribbles kibble all over the floor.
- She used to tip her water bowl over ON PURPOSE all the time (now we have one of those running fountain type).
- She likes to hold our arm between her front paws while she sleeps, and rest her head on our hand.
- She must search out and destroy all flowers in our house.
- She is very pushy when we are eating (especially sushi or cheese).
- When she uses the litter box, she digs around in there FOREVER.
- She loves to lick our hands, faces, whatever...
- If we touch her while she is asleep, she coos.
Mirabelle's favorite toys:
- Cat Dancer Cat Charmer fleece toy
- Her Cosmic Catnip Alpine Scratcher scratching post cosmicpet.com
- Cat-A-Trail Expandable Cat Tunnel (in blue)
- Cat claws Starburst Cat Teaser petco.com
- Those gray or white furry mice
- Plastic balls with bells inside
- Ping pong balls
Mirabelle also loves:
- Dry food: Mirabelle has a sensitive digestive system, so we give her Science Diet "Sensitive Stomach"
- Wet food: we feed Mirabelle Triumph brand (she gets a 1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 at noon, 1/2 at 3:00 and 1/2 before bed)
Next: Mirabelle and Feline Leukemia
© Copyright 2002 Mirabelle. All Rights Reserved.