These aren't very hard to follow, unless you disobeyed them already =P
1) You gotta have a website (no porn or hate or triple x!!) or an AIM screen name to put the code up on your profile. If you don't have a website, it's ok. Just an AIM screen name is required.
2) If you don't put the code up before you join or immediately after you join, your entry will be deleted.
3) Put the code up where it's visible (eg. splash, clique/joined page, etc.). The code must always be up.
4) Be nice to your clique-mistress and fellow members.
5) In the Join form, where it says "did you read the rules", put "blue's clues" Put exactly what I say, even though it's not spelled correctly. This makes sure that you did read this page.