1. Draw a chalk outline on the floor. When your roommate comes in, say, "Don't worry. It's not what you think."
2. Paint a tunnel on the wall like they do in cartoons. Everyday hit your head as you attempt to crawl through it. Hold your head and grumble, "Stupid Road Runner..."
3. Leave notes on your roommate's bed that say things like, "I know what you did" and "Don't think you can fool me".
4. Make cue cards for your roommate. Get them out whenever you'd like to have a conversation.
5. When doing homework, consult with your stuffed animals every so often. Then become angry and tell them they're dumb and don't know what they're talking about.
6. Late at night, start conversations that begin with, "Remember the good old days, when we used to..." and make up stories involving you and your roommate.
7. Whenever your friends see your roommate in public, have them point, laugh and say things like, "We heard all about you."
8. Talk to your roommate but don't let any sound come out. Get mad at him/her for not listening.
9. Ask your roommate if Bob, your invisible friend can stay the night.
10. Ask your roommate if he/she can turn down the music. Explain that Bob has a headache.
11. Let your alarm clock go off and refuse to turn it off. If your roommate comments, pretend not to hear anything.
12. When you leave the room, put on a screen saver that says, "I'm watching you."
13. Lock your door everytime you go through it. Tell your roommate that you're afraid of aliens.
14. Write letters to yourself from famous people. Mail them to yourself.
15. Create an army of animal crackers. Put them through basic training. Set up checkpoints around the room.
16. Hide something valuable that belongs to your roommate. If he/she asks about it, tell him/her that you traded it for some magic beans. Give some beans to your roommate.
17. Whenever your roomate brushes his/her teeth, watch him/her do so. Take notes. Write a paper on it and circulate it around campus. If your roommate protests, say, "The people have a right to know!"
18. Read the phone book out out loud and excitedly, "Bill Smith! Oh, wow! 555-6758! Oh my!"
19. Put up flyers around the building, reporting that your roommate is missing. Offer a reward for his/her safe return.
20. Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and say things like, "When are you leaving?"
21. Trash the room when your roommate's not around. Then leave and wait for your roommate to come back. When he/she does, walk in and act surprised. Say, "Uh-oh, it looks like they were here again."
22. Put your glasses on when you go to bed. Take them off when you wake up. If your roommate asks, explain that they are Magic Dream Glasses.
23. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it say, "It's spreading, it's spreading!"
24. Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
25. Every time your roommate comes in, immediatly turn off the lights and go to bed. When he/she leaves, get up and loudly yell, "Okay, guys, you can come out now!"
26. Sit in front of a checkerboard for 15 minutes, saying nothying and doing nothing. Then, look up sand say, "I think this game goes a lot faster with two players."
27. Change the locks on the door. Don't let your roommate in unless he/she can guess the password. Change the password daily.
28. Scatter stuffed animals around the room. Put party hats on them. Play loud music. When your roommate walks in, turn off the music, take off the party hats, pu t away the stuffed animals and mutter, "It was fun while it lasted..."
29. talk about having to "hide the body" while pretending to be asleep.
30. Hide a bunch of Doritos and Twinkies in the bottom of the trashcan. When you get hungry, search through the trash. Find the food. Eat it.
31. Listen to radio static and get angry if you are interrupted.