1) Go to the site that lets you download fonts. Click on the one you like.
2) When the download pops up, click "open".
3) When the download is done, Winzip will open. Click "I agree" to get to your font.
4) Open Control Panel. Click "Fonts".
5) Go back to Winzip. Highlight the .TTF (TrueType Font). Click "Extract". Extract it to C:\Fonts.
6) Go back to Fonts. Go to File, then Install Font. Or something like that.
7) In the file menu, where there's a scrollbar and everything, click C:\, then Fonts. Find the name of the font you downloaded, and double-click it. Now you have your font!