Yesterday is but a memory,
Tomorrow an uncharted course.
So live today, so it will be
a memory without remorse.
Here you will find the information you need to live life without hurting yourself.
But first, a personal thought.
It is officially winter in the Northeast.
My twenty one year old daughter graduated in May 2006, from UCONN college in CT.
I really am proud of her!
Oh, Well!Waiting for her to get a job, and leave home.
Update! Married and happy. April 2011.
I will raise a daughter through her teenage years and into adulthood.
This unfortunately, is a little bit like insisting you will pull the trigger no more then five times during your throw at Russian roulette.
- Never, go out without keys.
- I will raise a daughter through her teenage years and into adulthood... This unfortunately, is a little bit like insisting you will pull the trigger no more then five times during your throw at Russian roulette.
- If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- Lock your locker, don't be naive.
- If you wait to do it, then it just gets harder.
- Don't believe it if someone says "Honesty" or "It's the truth, I swear" and also liars touch their faces or repeat the question.
Example: Clarrisa Flockhart saying... "Am I anorexic? I would have to say no."
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
- If you ever meet the President, don't offer him a surprise gift, by suddenly whipping it out of your pocket.
- When you are broken-up, you are broken.
Do NOT try to fix this with a phone call, ever!
- The warning "Don't try this at home" really means "Don't try this at all."
- The expression "Life in the fast line" should not inspire you.
- For all pertinent tasks, use a hammer, not your fist.
- Walk around toxic waste dumps, not through them.
- When people say these are the best days of your life, they could be lying or have a really bad memory.
- Chemistry between to people is usually felt by both, if you're attracted to him then he's probably attracted to you.
- Don't flip off the Mafia.
- If you're riding a bicycle down a hill, turn your head before you spit.
- Light birthday cake candles from back to front.
- Don't NOT shave your legs, etc. for days, even though it is winter.
- Don't breathe car exhaust.
- Don't stick screwdrivers into electrical outlets.
- Although they are sold in grocery stories, batteries are not food.
- Don't sled down hills with interstates at the bottom.
- Don't try to enlarge any part of your body.
- Forks need carry food no farther than your mouth.
- Don't try to reduce only one part of your body.
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
- Don't dry shave your legs.
- Don't lick dry ice.
UPDATED ON 11/1/12
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.